Now I like Kim Fields

Started by Zankou., December 13, 2015, 08:54:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Vonc2002

I have to say tho, I agreed wholeheartedly with what Kenya said. Bitch, if u bring something like that back to bitches that you KNOW are friendly with a hoe, u asking for it to get back. She said the shit, she shoulda been ready for the fallback
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

MAY

Ugh, if Kenya don't sit the fuck down somewhere....

"Kim doesn't wanna start with me!"

Bitch BYE!

Your crater face ass been read more times than the menu at Wendy's.

Always talkin shit and stay getting dragged.

Cowgirl

Quote from: Vonc2002 on December 15, 2015, 01:05:55 AM
I have to say tho, I agreed wholeheartedly with what Kenya said. Bitch, if u bring something like that back to bitches that you KNOW are friendly with a hoe, u asking for it to get back. She said the shit, she shoulda been ready for the fallback
Had Kenya not said anything she would've been called out for being fake after that footage aired. She did the right thing.

BORderline

I love Phae so much.

fd
fd

Kim bitch... are you on an emotional rollercoaster? 3 fucking DAYS. Girl PLEA

Shamea is a mess. Just ugl' and dumbT. A damn SHAMEt, indeedT.

djkshfjgsdjgfkjdsgjkgdjfksjkfjksd Tami is a KI... dkfksdkfkldfkhsd so fucking manly jkfjjdbbd But she seems so funT.

HEY baller... Mean as HELL! I use!

BORderline

And why da fuck Kandi looks so SNATCHED? Bitch you're preggo and you look fabulousT. On a regular basis, you look so damn basic whereas you're the richest.
That glow, that smile, these outfits... go gur!

Almost

Kenya's corny ass confessionals...

:udontlookok:

MAY

Quote from: Almost on December 15, 2015, 05:11:32 AM

!!!
She is such a disappointment

MAY

And why does she STAY bringing up Sheree's house?

That kii is kinda dead and she still tryna pump some sort of life into it.

We all know she been tryna get that mess built for damn near a decade.

fedswatchin

Quote from: Almost on December 15, 2015, 05:11:32 AM

:plzstop: :plzstop: :plzstop:

who told her she could write her own reads? I thought she woulda learned from Death Twirls On

Cowgirl

Quote from: MrMoon on December 15, 2015, 05:03:23 AM
And why da fuck Kandi looks so SNATCHED? Bitch you're preggo and you look fabulousT. On a regular basis, you look so damn basic whereas you're the richest.
That glow, that smile, these outfits... go gur!
I was thinking the same thing. She waited until her pregnancy to snatch her look together.
:sevynstreeter:

Cowgirl

Did anyone else live for that dance they were all doing on that deck?!? :dead: :dead: :dead: