"Buffet" didn't show up on the Billboard charts; Iman and the gorls are ENRAGED

Started by Young, December 14, 2015, 11:38:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Vonc2002

This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

Just Dropped In To See What Condition My Condition Was In

Now I see why you, Monica, and Tamar gets read for filth. You're being fucking messy for no reason at all. Wait until Monica's numbers come in when she releases.
I am scarred, so fucking scarred
These are the scars of me
The very fucking scars of me
This is my tragic heart
My tragic heart

-Me "Tragic Heart"

tigernathan

Quote from: Jay. on December 15, 2015, 12:08:50 AM
Now I see why you, Monica, and Tamar gets read for filth. You're being fucking messy for no reason at all. Wait until Monica's numbers come in when she releases.

:plzstop: yesss Jay

Code Red: itsMista

Is that you in that pic with Bran?

pCj

Quote from: itsMista on December 15, 2015, 12:15:01 AM

d

Vonc2002

This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

Young

Young

c

U clearly havent been in the other threads.
No reas' !

Bye hun????????

Quote from: Young on December 15, 2015, 12:54:06 AM

c

No reas' !

Bye hun????????
Boy bye. Don't care about that shit Dorian. When Monica gets her ass handed to her by the 'Berts. Don't bitch. That's all I'm saying.
This is my tragic heart
My tragic heart

-Me "Tragic Heart"

Quote from: itsMista on December 15, 2015, 12:15:01 AM

Why? :uhh: And if you're thinking about being shady, this is between Dorian and I.
This is my tragic heart
My tragic heart

-Me "Tragic Heart"

GLOCK

Shut the fuck up..
The Berts were just dragging Toni and her lupus and u wanna come in hea and try to play captain save a molestor

Go to bed

GLOCK

Quote from: Jay. on December 15, 2015, 01:20:53 AM
Quote from: Young on December 15, 2015, 12:54:06 AM

c

No reas' !

Bye hun????????
Boy bye. Don't care about that shit Dorian. When Monica gets her ass handed to her by the 'Berts. Don't bitch. That's all I'm saying.
U really need to get into these threads before u defend them
The way they dragged tonis aborted bby
U playing for the wrong team DUMMY