Anyone reading her should sign up and volunteer
I heard they're looking for helpers over there lmao

🦚

Quote from: Selassie on March 28, 2020, 09:21:15 AM

S c r e a m i n g

Not a put down the keyboard n pick up an apron call  :plzstop:
Hear 'em swarmin', right? (Zz) 🐝 🐝  is known to bite (Zz, zz)
——————///——————-
https://justiceforbreonna.org/

Mel.

This broke my heart
god bless her and her family, hopefully there's some income coming in for them

Cowgirl

Quote from: .::Slæ:AllInYourThroat::. on March 28, 2020, 07:55:05 AMShe signed up to save lives not to risk her own.
Great point. At the end of the day, they have a right to resign if they feel like their job is compromising their own well-being just like any profession that a person would quit. My friend is a doctor at one of the biggest hospitals in Manhattan and he has major concerns not just for himself but for his family as well..

BrokenHeartsHeal

People be thinking all types of human service means you signed an oath to risk your own life for someone who's ment or aided. People did all that time in school to save lives and LIVE A LIFE. This ain't the army or the police. 

Dr Naomi Campbell

Quote from: .::Slæ:AllInYourThroat::. on March 28, 2020, 09:46:00 AM
Quote from: Selassie on March 28, 2020, 09:21:15 AM

S c r e a m i n g

Not a put down the keyboard n pick up an apron call  :plzstop:
:receipts:
I mean it's all fun and games till you put in scrubs and they gave you a medicine chart and tell you to get busy

Dr Naomi Campbell

Quote from: heir. on March 28, 2020, 09:38:03 AM
but i can only imagine how frustrating that must be to feel as if you were put in a position where there's an apparent need to protect your well being

her manager may not like her. or vice versa. or both. i've heard how shady things can get in these hospitals within the staff
especially when it comes with managers and how they assign teas to staff. if they don't use you, they'll def let you know with what they assign you to do.
i feel there may be a lot more to this story.

cuz the way she handled this is a bit...i dunno. it almost seems like a last straw tea.
!!!!
It's ALL egos and personalities clashes in hospitals :dead:
Think of a Bsource ER

Cowgirl

Quote from: BrokenHeartsHeal on March 28, 2020, 10:35:37 AM
People be thinking all types of human service means you signed an oath to risk your own life for someone who's ment or aided. People did all that time in school to save lives and LIVE A LIFE. This ain't the army or the police.
And even military/law enforcement employees have the right to switch career paths as long as they're not quitting on site..

Cowgirl

Quote from: Selassie on March 28, 2020, 10:39:48 AM
Quote from: heir. on March 28, 2020, 09:38:03 AM
but i can only imagine how frustrating that must be to feel as if you were put in a position where there's an apparent need to protect your well being

her manager may not like her. or vice versa. or both. i've heard how shady things can get in these hospitals within the staff
especially when it comes with managers and how they assign teas to staff. if they don't use you, they'll def let you know with what they assign you to do.
i feel there may be a lot more to this story.

cuz the way she handled this is a bit...i dunno. it almost seems like a last straw tea.
!!!!
It's ALL egos and personalities clashes in hospitals :dead:
Think of a Bsource ER
Everyone's dying in that bitch
:howfestive:

Dr Naomi Campbell

And faggit I'll be pulling off the fucking ventilator

HUGO

If they knew she had an underlying health issue they could've put her in any other unit... :plzstop:

HUGO

She's prob gonna lose her license over this but I don't blame her. No money is ever worth you life

Cowgirl

Quote from: Selassie on March 28, 2020, 10:41:18 AM
And faggit I'll be pulling off the fucking ventilator

ncncnfnfncnf

I kinda wanna test the defibrillator out on you a bit during our break.