Nurse quits after being assigned to Rona ward

Started by Gilgamesh., March 28, 2020, 07:52:04 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dr Naomi Campbell

Quote from: heir. on March 28, 2020, 10:50:22 AM
Quote from: Selassie on March 28, 2020, 10:39:48 AM
Quote from: heir. on March 28, 2020, 09:38:03 AM
but i can only imagine how frustrating that must be to feel as if you were put in a position where there's an apparent need to protect your well being

her manager may not like her. or vice versa. or both. i've heard how shady things can get in these hospitals within the staff
especially when it comes with managers and how they assign teas to staff. if they don't use you, they'll def let you know with what they assign you to do.
i feel there may be a lot more to this story.

cuz the way she handled this is a bit...i dunno. it almost seems like a last straw tea.
!!!!
It's ALL egos and personalities clashes in hospitals :dead:
Think of a Bsource ER
yeah thats exactly what it sounds like every time i hear some mess about it
what you call me nigger?!

Cowgirl

Quote from: heir. on March 28, 2020, 11:03:53 AM
Quote from: Selassie on March 28, 2020, 10:56:31 AM
Quote from: heir. on March 28, 2020, 10:50:22 AM
Quote from: Selassie on March 28, 2020, 10:39:48 AM
Quote from: heir. on March 28, 2020, 09:38:03 AM
but i can only imagine how frustrating that must be to feel as if you were put in a position where there's an apparent need to protect your well being

her manager may not like her. or vice versa. or both. i've heard how shady things can get in these hospitals within the staff
especially when it comes with managers and how they assign teas to staff. if they don't use you, they'll def let you know with what they assign you to do.
i feel there may be a lot more to this story.

cuz the way she handled this is a bit...i dunno. it almost seems like a last straw tea.
!!!!
It's ALL egos and personalities clashes in hospitals :dead:
Think of a Bsource ER
yeah thats exactly what it sounds like every time i hear some mess about it
what you call me nigger?!

[l]pk[joph9i'gou8;7ifyldtukyrsedzdt

Jayda was on that bus

:stressed:

Dr Naomi Campbell

Cowgirl

Your Prince and Prime Minister have both Corona and AIDS. Something tells me there's something in the water over there.

Cowgirl

Just be.. careful I guess. Not that it's gonna help.

Trubran

March 28, 2020, 11:26:16 AM #36 Last Edit: March 28, 2020, 11:49:07 AM by Trubran
Girl bye, there are several nurses with "underlying health conditions" that suck shit up and do their fucking jobs. Diabetes, asthma, lupus and all the shits does not stop at nurses. Neither does family life. I'm sure if her situation was severely different then she wouldn't have had to quit because she would have support from her union if not HR. As far as I know, pregnancy is the only health condition that is exempt from caring for a COVID patient. If every nurse had this attitude, there would be no one to care for these patients that did not ask for this, who could easilyI be us or one of our loved ones. I'm a registered nurse that care for nothing but these patient because our unit has private rooms, but there is protective equipment and protocol to keep us safe.  She said nothing about lack of support or PPE. Imagine soldiers pulling an "oh I can't fight against them niggaz, cuz they got bombs bombs and I got asthma". Gtfoh lady. Just say you scared and go.

jtwoeleven

Yeah, I'm with her. As medical professionals, people like her are already putting their health and safety on the line risking exposure to who knows what. Who could've anticipated the impact of this pandemic? A real medical professional will tell you that in times of crisis, you save the ones who have the best chance at survival, and save yourself when sh*t hits the fan, because what help are you to anyone if you die?

Can't fault her for self-preservation, IMO.

wizzy

Do wtf you gotta do Queens
no one can do shit about it if you bring corona to your kids
and that supervisor seems like a spiteful bitch

BAPHOMET.

Quote from: Estelle Ghetto on March 28, 2020, 12:04:22 PM
Do wtf you gotta do Queens
no one can do shit about it if you bring corona to your kids
and that supervisor seems like a spiteful bitch

okay!!!!  :unbothered:

BAPHOMET.

Everyone else that works as nurses know damn well they don't want the Rona either. They just don't have the strength like this black Queen to put HERSELF first. 

fuck out of here

🦚

Hear 'em swarmin', right? (Zz) 🐝 🐝  is known to bite (Zz, zz)
——————///——————-
https://justiceforbreonna.org/

🦚

——————///——————-

Dr Naomi Campbell

Quote from: BLOW. on March 28, 2020, 12:09:35 PM
Everyone else that works as nurses know damn well they don't want the Rona either. They just don't have the strength like this black Queen to put HERSELF first.

fuck out of here

🦚

This blood plasma mess they are trying on patients. Ion like this  :uhh:
——————///——————-