No shade ... But why every time we move ...

Started by GLOCK, June 22, 2015, 03:59:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

CandyCrush

I just want to point out that I really am new to the board, as far as a registered member. I've lurked on BSource for YEARS because you all have the BEST updated Brandy news, who is all I'm here for- Brandy, that is. Plus, you're funny as sh*t and keep me cackling lol. Love you all!

I read a post in another thread - while over here lurking..yeah - that mentioned that all fans should unite this era in order to help insure its' success, and I'm all about THAT, so I was moved to finally join instead of just being on the outside looking in. 

So....                   :ohhey:

JRocka

Quote from: Nicholas_Styles on June 22, 2015, 04:06:34 PM
gorl are u gonna just stir the tea or are u gonna pour it too ?? name some names hun

i wanna know too :hehe:

JRocka

Quote from: CandyCrush on June 22, 2015, 05:19:54 PM
I just want to point out that I really am new to the board, as far as a registered member. I've lurked on BSource for YEARS because you all have the BEST updated Brandy news, who is all I'm here for- Brandy, that is. Plus, you're funny as sh*t and keep me cackling lol. Love you all!

I read a post in another thread - while over here lurking..yeah - that mentioned that all fans should unite this era in order to help insure its' success, and I'm all about THAT, so I was moved to finally join instead of just being on the outside looking in. 

So....                   :ohhey:
your intro sounds exactly like stillaguest  :plzstop: :plzstop: :plzstop: :plzstop:

SUPREME

They always do that but I never care about new people lolz

Wtv

and thats how u present yourself to the new people? ouch

Million.

pCj

Buy The Stars✨

i keep lookin for a damn like button but yeah

u right just be ya self .. not everyone can give a PON tea

'ology

Blessed Be The Mufuckin Fruit!!!

Herb.

June 22, 2015, 08:24:43 PM #28 Last Edit: June 22, 2015, 08:25:48 PM by Herb.
Quote from: Warren Worthington III on June 22, 2015, 06:22:24 PM
and thats how u present yourself to the new people? ouch
gorl do u ever get tired of toting that fucking etiquette book around