This would've been cute as a beat switch at the end vs the rap 😒

CREAM.

I can't stand the original but this is even worst 

Monika

Yahudah

Heated🔥

Cartierline

Quote from: Kalifornia. on August 02, 2020, 04:48:19 PM
I don't mind having Camp on the next project. I like them together.

Bring in a another producer or 2 and someone to help them really bring the sound together.
!!!!!!!!!!

FRANCE

Quote from: RAY7 on August 02, 2020, 05:03:07 PM
Quote from: Ntwadumela on August 02, 2020, 02:35:51 PM
She actually should've kept this version I don't know what she didn't.. the final doesn't sound this good vocally to me

nothing is changed from this to the album version :dead:

Not a damn thing :kii:

Bigmacthawoppa

Ugh he is just so terrible to me  :plzstop:

I know his album is gonna be absolute shit.

Bigmacthawoppa

Quote from: FRANCE on August 02, 2020, 07:23:34 PM
Quote from: RAY7 on August 02, 2020, 05:03:07 PM
Quote from: Ntwadumela on August 02, 2020, 02:35:51 PM
She actually should've kept this version I don't know what she didn't.. the final doesn't sound this good vocally to me

nothing is changed from this to the album version :dead:

Not a damn thing :kii:

Ummm yeah, listen again. The adlibs are completely different. Better on this version than the album one imo.

Bigmacthawoppa

Quote from: Kalifornia. on August 02, 2020, 04:37:43 PM
It's like she had this song for so long she ended up overworking it.

It was probably perfect, but over time she kept wanting to go in to add & change things.

I get that same feeling on a few of these songs.

I agree, some of the adlibs especially just feel cut and pasted in. That original version of I Am More we heard was just so clean. I hear it on other songs too like Borderline.

RAY7

Andthecategoryis...

That original clip that Bran posted way back was lazy as hell to me. Bran can really punch and lash with them vocals and adlibs if she wants and that's what she was giving on the final one. FINAL ME PLEASE. Tired of the complaining from BIGMAC and his lonely obsessed ass.
I'm bossy/I'm the first girl to scream on a track

Le Champ

The original felt empty...it was probably a reference. I love the final version.

Bigmacthawoppa

Quote from: Andthecategoryis... on August 03, 2020, 01:42:47 AM
That original clip that Bran posted way back was lazy as hell to me. Bran can really punch and lash with them vocals and adlibs if she wants and that's what she was giving on the final one. FINAL ME PLEASE. Tired of the complaining from BIGMAC and his lonely obsessed ass.

Tired of you following me around ugly.

Andthecategoryis...

Quote from: Bigmacthawoppa on August 03, 2020, 01:44:30 AM
Quote from: Andthecategoryis... on August 03, 2020, 01:42:47 AM

Tired of you following me around ugly.
Just tryna catch up with you so we can have tea and crumpets and discuss the masterpiece that is B7. What time you free huntz?
I'm bossy/I'm the first girl to scream on a track

AfroJisiac