RHOP Tonight

Started by ssw4919, August 11, 2019, 04:21:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ssw4919

🦚

:plzstop:

he should've came out guns blazing.
Hear 'em swarmin', right? (Zz) 🐝 🐝  is known to bite (Zz, zz)
——————///——————-
https://justiceforbreonna.org/

🦚

she's gonna be on WWHL tonight.. lets see if anything got the balls to confront her about claiming the footage from the party was manipulated  :ATLcameo:
Hear 'em swarmin', right? (Zz) 🐝 🐝  is known to bite (Zz, zz)
——————///——————-
https://justiceforbreonna.org/

Le Champ

Poor Ashley...I couldn't imagine treating my child like that. What a coward.

ssw4919

M-Rocka

I'm sorry, but that scene didn't make me feel bad for her one bit. And she's being a bitch to Katie next week. Fuck this girl.

Vonc2002

August 11, 2019, 11:20:54 PM #6 Last Edit: August 11, 2019, 11:21:12 PM by Vonc2002
I honestly hate gizelle. Candiace is low-key annoying to me now and weird
I feel like u don't like Ashley
GIRL, who gives are and why are u so bothered  :uhh:
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

Vonc2002

Monique, had me DYING!
GIRL, BYE! We dont even talk
:kii: :kii: :kii: :kii:
I love that she gets right under that bitch's skin
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

Buy The Stars✨

Quote from: M-Rocka on August 11, 2019, 09:39:03 PM
I'm sorry, but that scene didn't make me feel bad for her one bit. And she's being a bitch to Katie next week. Fuck this girl.

But I bet you cried real tears when Kenya's mama slammed the door in her face .. and that next week Kenya was back to being a bitch ... boyyyyyyy

M-Rocka

Quote from: Troye Stormborn on August 11, 2019, 11:26:57 PM

But I bet you cried real tears when Kenya's mama slammed the door in her face .. and that next week Kenya was back to being a bitch ... boyyyyyyy

Like how you cried begging and pleading for Petunia to come back and her return still hasn't been warranted. :dead:

Vonc2002

Amazing

Do you think these parents knew they spawned demons? :plzstop:

Amazing

Quote from: Vonc2002 on August 12, 2019, 05:21:11 AM

Monique's TITS were distracting me. :ohwow:

Robyn is such a coon dyke and I'm sick of her sucking up to her masa Gizelle.

Scott.

Quote from: M-Rocka on August 12, 2019, 01:01:28 AM

Like how you cried begging and pleading for Petunia to come back and her return still hasn't been warranted. :dead:
:kii:

ssw4919