US girls....

Started by HUGO, September 17, 2019, 01:07:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Scott.

Quote from: Hugo on September 18, 2019, 10:16:57 AM
Quote from: Annie on September 18, 2019, 09:42:24 AM
That is a huge red flag
with MAGA on it

To me it's a lil weird cuz he's an immigrant from Jamaica. I asked why he likes Trump and his response was because "he's a man of his word and get shit done". I didn't wanna continue the convo so I just changed topics
well don't continue with the situation if you are already getting weird vibes

LOONA.

Of course not

And you need to get away fast   

HUGO

Quote from: Scott. on September 18, 2019, 10:18:28 AM
That is a huge red flag
with MAGA on it

To me it's a lil weird cuz he's an immigrant from Jamaica. I asked why he likes Trump and his response was because "he's a man of his word and get shit done". I didn't wanna continue the convo so I just changed topics

I mean other that that he seems to be a cool dude. I just don't know if I should cancel him out being that he supports trump. He claims he doesn't vote during elections

Scott.

Quote from: Hugo on September 18, 2019, 10:24:36 AM
Quote from: Scott. on September 18, 2019, 10:18:28 AM
That is a huge red flag
with MAGA on it

I mean other that that he seems to be a cool dude. I just don't know if I should cancel him out being that he supports trump. He claims he doesn't vote during elections
It's not about the trump thing for me. People can support who they want but if you're weirded out by his beliefs or actions, it could be something for you to think about

yummy

I mean, the differing political views may not even get in the way if the chemistry is strong enough and republican/conservative doesn't always mean coon. 

Maybe he's just one of those contrarian types or something 
:udontlookok:

Annie

That is a huge red flag
with MAGA on it

Maybe he is just attracted by the American Dream? There are people who love rich business people with big ego's. I bet there are millions who read The art of the deal before he became president.. it is probably the same audience who buys Forbes magazine. Trump will tell a lot of bullshit and things we don't like, he doesn't give a fuck. That is why the US is ruining the world economy (so trump can buy more stocks when price is down) and he is flirting with war in Iran, even kiki-ing with the Taliban. Trump is living on the edge, unapologetic criminal self

/.\

Annie

Trump created this weird world where journalists are always wrong and fake, everyone is trying to bring him down. Everyone is bullying him because he is doing amazing and making a lot of money. I think his followers aspire to be like him, successful..and they might have been bullied or something just like trump claims to get bullied. He is collecting these people like Gaga did with her little Monsters.

It is difficult for a lot of followers to understand propaganda and that everything is an act. He often contradicts himself, so he will say he will do one thing but next day he will say he is not going to do it. Very confusing. There are a lot of things changing in the world and people are desperate for something different. People want to believe things will be great, things are getting better and he is looking out for them. 

/.\