Tamar Has A Message For The Ladies

Started by M-Rocka, November 10, 2019, 09:07:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kaeli.

Cowboy Nine

Kaeli.

Bentley. HARRIS!

Quote from: 1996. on November 10, 2019, 09:32:48 PM
It's weird to me how faggots be in the comments talking about "yasss" "preach" please. It ain't always about them being a faggot. Some men are just weak asf and can't leave.
her logic is so stupid.

I'd be willing to bet this Nigerian she's with isn't touching her, but he may be touching a woman who's actually ..... pretty

making up fables about his sexuality must bring her ego some type of comfort

Bentley. HARRIS!

ssssssssssssssssssssss

anybody notice the word faggot is making a big comeback this year

Annie

November 11, 2019, 05:26:19 AM #39 Last Edit: November 11, 2019, 05:27:35 AM by Annie
Does religion also play a role? I mean some girls and I assume Tamar want a ' good Christian or God fearing ' man..but that also means people will hide that they are gay because they don't want their family or God to know..but  eventually the truth will come out  :guys:

/.\

Gilgamesh.

November 11, 2019, 05:40:10 AM #40 Last Edit: November 11, 2019, 07:05:56 AM by Gilgamesh.
Besides being a wildly inaccurate generalization (if he ain't smashing you he could be getting it from another WOMAN, dummy) her dumbass knows the type of anti Gay rhetoric this mess fuels and considering she made her name by acting like a messy ATL sissy, this was just stupid all around.

Lane Bryant Jumpsuit

i hope this isnt about david

they are so cute together

now towandas man heyyyyyyyyy

Lewie D Im Caramel Bitches Ion Wanna hear Im Actin
Different

how u let him cheat

Quote from: Niggerhontas on November 10, 2019, 09:12:35 PM
Man advice from a bitch who drives men away.

This is def what the game's missing :disgusted:

dggggggggggg
then take him back? must be yo only nigga.

Scott.

wizzy

She needs to stfu forever. This is what keeps women chasing dudes who treat them like shit because they're just so grateful to be picked & fucked.