DJ Camper is changing Bran

Started by BranNu, December 15, 2020, 09:43:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

yummy

yearofbrandy

Omg Brandy is performing and doing the most since the full moon era and here we are complaining! 

Bentley. HARRIS!

Quote from: RAY7 on December 16, 2020, 03:11:42 PM
Quote from: L0NZ. on December 16, 2020, 02:59:07 PM
Quote from: Bentley. HARRIS! on December 16, 2020, 02:45:41 PM
Quote from: Bigmacthawoppa on December 16, 2020, 02:43:13 PM
Quote from: RAY7 on December 16, 2020, 02:24:01 PM
Quote from: Bigmacthawoppa on December 16, 2020, 02:04:16 PM
Quote from: RAY7 on December 16, 2020, 02:02:09 PM
Are there full versions of the original versions of all the songs on B7?

Ok are you implying she didn't go into the studio and redo any vocals after LaShawn died? No there are not full versions but there are several songs she teased before which are now completely different.
Im only saying we didnt hear the full songs before, so did she re-do "some" vocals? yes
is it "a lot"? thats not really confirmed
does it have anything to do with Camper being a "yes man"? No
I mean Rodney pushes her a lot and there are versions of a lot of the Human era songs so...

Actually she recently revealed that it was LaShawn in the studio pushing those FM vocals out of her. She said she was too nervous to sing in front of Rodney. So my assumption was that with Lashawn gone she retooled some of the songs and didn't have someone there challenging her, i.e. Camper.
sssssssssss

yea Ray what are you even trying to say, it's confusing lol

F
F

"Redo" some "a lot" but "kinda" confirmed but not, yes.
the person I was talking to replied, with no problem guys...
I reply to slow ppl all the time
it's called being a good person

not calling you slow tho
just saying that getting a reply doesn't mean you made any sense, cause you didn't heart🙏🏾

Bentley. HARRIS!

And I feel like .... if ppl feel like she doesn't have a SET sound ... then they honestly can

I mean ... are yawl gonna hate them if they don't change their mind?  lol

it's just a different viewpoint of how her career has progressed that's all

I'm a fan of Afrodisiac, the MOST critically acclaimed album and it's her most adult album, and also the overall broad favorite of the entire fanbase, (even tho there is a cult following of FM among singers).
And I'm also a fan of very distinct "artists" who have distinct "sounds"

So I'm very particular about certain things, I don't go up for just any lil' thing lol
Ray stans for Ashanti, Usher, and Tank ... and wants to enter the chat about having a sound?! :dead: ok

I mean ... we're all friends here is what I'm tryna say. No foul.

BranNu

Quote from: yearofbrandy on December 16, 2020, 05:18:18 PM
Omg Brandy is performing and doing the most since the full moon era and here we are complaining!

Nobody is complaining

Andthecategoryis...

Quote from: Bigmacthawoppa on December 16, 2020, 01:57:59 PM
I was moreso referring to her and Jeff parting ways. Plus, we know she went back in and re-recorded a lot of these vocals after LaShawn died. I have a feeling the original cuts were a lot cleaner/better. Listen to the original snippets of Borderline. Those runs and belts>>>>>

She ended up ditching that and throwing in a bit tew much autotune.
Borderline has always sounded like that, very moody and layered from that reversed clip she posted years back and it sounded that way in the studio w/ Lashawn. The one she posted on instagram was proab just a reference or her playing around...although I wish we got that grunt
I'm bossy/I'm the first girl to scream on a track