Brandy?s NSO shows canceled due to (finally explains illness and apologizes)

Started by Steffon, January 15, 2019, 12:25:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Noni

January 25, 2019, 12:56:39 PM #720 Last Edit: February 22, 2019, 01:45:09 PM by Noni
  -_-

Mrd0ndada

Quote from: Demm_ on January 25, 2019, 12:43:06 PM
Let me tell y?all a FUCKIN THING.
I had front row, center seats.
Purchased parking, hotel, etc.
I am OVER HER. She can keep whatever she?s working on. I won?t be purchasing and the Stan card is torn to fuckin shreds and I mean that.

I?m done.

Bye
🙄

HUGO

Quote from: Angel In Disguise on January 25, 2019, 12:18:48 PM
What really ticks me off is if I didn?t come here, I would have no clue it was cancelled. She turned off comments and deleted posts, but didn?t say anything.
!!!!!!
That?s the shit that?s grinding my fucking gears

Noni

January 25, 2019, 12:57:29 PM #723 Last Edit: February 22, 2019, 01:45:44 PM by Noni
 :supluv:

GLOCK

Quote from: dat Blindian boi on January 25, 2019, 12:14:44 PM
Did she cancel last minute though?

If so I hope no one traveled anywhere

I would be fucking pissed
hdhdjdjdjdjdjd

I?m sorry but  :dead:

King read the thread  :kii:

Gilgamesh.

But why turn off the comments? THAT's what really making me fume, it's so fucking tacky and inconsiderate.

It's nothing to make a two minite video on ya IG story. Hhell, if the fans heard how rough you sound they would probably sympathise (at least a little bit lol). Has she even announced this on Twitter?

BranBran

I can?t believe she?s still missing and hasn?t said anything.
To be honest I?ve been worried the whole week bc she only uploaded a couple of pics about it, not even a rehearsal pic or anything like that. I wanted to think that it was bc she wanted it all to be a surprised, right now I don?t know what to think.

yummy

I?m sure there?s a surprise in store for us, maybe she?s gearing up new music to premiere soon 

Hehe woo, Bran so craze

Mrd0ndada

Quote from: King Ye on January 25, 2019, 12:46:02 PM
Im so upset I could cry. I have never been more disappointed in her than I am today. This is beyond unprofessional. If you have vocal issues it is not sudden. This is bullshit.

Now this isn?t actually true.   But I feel u
🙄

Noni

January 25, 2019, 12:58:59 PM #729 Last Edit: February 22, 2019, 01:44:43 PM by Noni

N

rosone1

Quote from: KippDaddy on January 25, 2019, 12:55:06 PM
At least 75 musicians,  dancers,  fans, etc.

The way my spirit is set up I woulda had to get on the stage tell the truth and humm.  I would not be able to let all those folks down the day of
I was just thinking about that.Those people probably spent weeks or months learning the material and rehearsing.

Young

Quote from: L0NZ Wit Da Braids. on January 25, 2019, 12:30:24 PM
Quote from: dat Blindian boi on January 25, 2019, 12:28:25 PM
Quote from: 1RIG on January 25, 2019, 12:25:39 PM
The only thing saving her here is the fact that the shows were sold out and people can only speculate what it could be. that?s the only thing keeping her from getting clowned on social media

The difference is now her core fans are truly pissed and the ones that are gonna light that ass up

She needs to speak up. Get on that phone gor and start GLIDING those fingers across that keyboard.
lets tell her Monica is ki?id about it

the one thing I say about that girl one of my first shows with my bf with her; the bitch could barely SPEAK

she STILL came out; got that check and did what she had to DO to entertain

and I just don't believe Bran would cancel TWO SOLD OUT, ONE IN A LIFETIME type shows over some vocal tea

it don't sound right

Not when you can play a precorded vocal track (which I'm sure there's several on hand) and have the symphony give a sing along mess to it while you lip around the stage

I'm not buying it

Aalumeci.

Quote from: Noni on January 25, 2019, 12:56:39 PM
I'm so FUCKING SICK OF HER!

I'm so FUCKING SICK of her not logging in here or communicating with her fans when she has time to post weird and ugly ass posts on instagram

I?m not coming back

FRANCE

This cant be real. Omg. I didnt even buy any tickets and Im pissed as fuck for u guys. Knowing Brandy, I think this is all just nerves and nothing else. Not good enough of an excuse to not do the show. Im really remorseful that y'all invested sooo damn much in seeing her. I never have and never will.

Im done with her.

Noni

January 25, 2019, 01:00:22 PM #734 Last Edit: February 22, 2019, 01:44:20 PM by Noni
 -_-