Official GIF request thread

Started by RatherBe, September 01, 2016, 10:05:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Annie

Hi guys, It's been a while since I made gifs. Do you guys have any good websites for it? I used to rip or download vids and make gifs in Photoshop but that is kinda a long process. It is 2016, is there a faster way?

/.\

GLOCK

Anyone have the gif of the American idol girl throwing money at the African and storming off??

Buy The Stars✨

im looking for 2 different ones the first one is the one from RNB DIVAS LA..

it had kelly price struggling to get up some steps after she had just threatened the girls in that theatre

The other one is
one of a fat black woman who was getting put in an ambulance like she had just passed out if that makes sense  ..

Palladium

Looking for the gif of Oprah, I believe at one of her shows, looking in amazement with her mouth kinda wide open a bit.

como la whore

Quote from: Annie on September 02, 2016, 05:14:40 AM
Hi guys, It's been a while since I made gifs. Do you guys have any good websites for it? I used to rip or download vids and make gifs in Photoshop but that is kinda a long process. It is 2016, is there a faster way?

v
it takes like a few minutes at the most to import a vid into photoshop, resize it and save it as a gif. Unless you're just using an extremely older version of 'shop
:mmyulost:

Cartierline

Quote from: Palladium on September 05, 2016, 04:07:01 PM
Looking for the gif of Oprah, I believe at one of her shows, looking in amazement with her mouth kinda wide open a bit.
This one?

Palladium

Quote from: Cartier on September 05, 2016, 07:24:37 PM
Quote from: Palladium on September 05, 2016, 04:07:01 PM
This one?

ddddddddd

This one is a ki but it's another one.

She's looking up wth a bit more excitement and amusement in her face.

GLOCK

Quote from: BOOCHIE MANE on September 05, 2016, 02:34:51 PM
Anyone have the gif of the American idol girl throwing money at the African and storming off??

Gilgamesh.

Quote from: BOOCHIE MANE on September 05, 2016, 10:07:20 PM
Quote from: BOOCHIE MANE on September 05, 2016, 02:34:51 PM

ssss what the hell  :plzstop:

Gilgamesh.

Does anyone have the one of the old white lady being stopped by poilce and flinging herself on th floor to avoid getting a ticket?

yummy

Quote from: Gilgamesh. on September 06, 2016, 11:18:16 AM
Does anyone have the one of the old white lady being stopped by poilce and flinging herself on th floor to avoid getting a ticket?

GLOCK

Gilgamesh.

Quote from: ANIMMAI on September 06, 2016, 11:24:10 AM
Quote from: Gilgamesh. on September 06, 2016, 11:18:16 AM

SLDFM,;F;FKF

White people are a fuckig KII :kii: :kii: :kii:

GLOCK

Not flinging

CVBBBBBNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN