Brandy removed February from her bio

Started by Steffon, February 09, 2020, 02:34:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

HUGO

just continue to play in our face ment girl

HUGO

I think it's time to just leave her in the last decade cuz this shit is beyond me

🦚

Quote from: Gifted. on February 09, 2020, 02:43:30 PM
Bdbdbdbdbdbbbdbd

i heard it's coming more September...spring/summer.

Is it called Joggers?
Hear 'em swarmin', right? (Zz) 🐝 🐝  is known to bite (Zz, zz)
——————///——————-
https://justiceforbreonna.org/

how u let him cheat

Quote from: Gifted. on February 09, 2020, 02:43:30 PM
Bdbdbdbdbdbbbdbd

i heard it's coming more September...spring/summer.

ggggggggggggggnot

not b by branreé

:plzstop:
then take him back? must be yo only nigga.

HUGO

Ma Lo

Sick of her shit. It's very disrespectful, mean and it makes her look like a liar and she wants to avoid this board on top of it because our comments offend her .. we should be avoiding her ass. 

Sovereign.

Y'all have to got to be the silliest group of niggas ever. :uhh:  So what? She removed everything from her bio. Doesn't mean that ain't shit coming. Grow up niggas. The music is coming when it comes. Leave her tf alone. Y'all do that bullshit with Rihanna and every fav you think you own. 

🦚

Quote from: Sovereign. on February 09, 2020, 02:53:54 PM
Y'all have to got to be the silliest group of niggas ever. :uhh:  So what? She removed everything from her bio. Doesn't mean that ain't shit coming. Grow up niggas. The music is coming when it comes. Leave her tf alone. Y'all do that bullshit with Rihanna and every fav you think you own.

Ssfghhjjk
Hear 'em swarmin', right? (Zz) 🐝 🐝  is known to bite (Zz, zz)
——————///——————-
https://justiceforbreonna.org/

Vonc2002

This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

Vonc2002

This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

Ma Lo

"Think you own!!! "

Ain't nobody claiming ownership of this girl. It's just common decency to keep your word and if not, have an explanation of why you couldn't keep your word.