M O N I C A - Ack! You wanna talk about a slay???

Started by Young, June 27, 2015, 05:00:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Crazy8

Quote from: ORORO MUNROE-UDAKU on August 09, 2017, 07:44:15 PM

QuoteGratitude ... is the quality of being thankful & the readiness to show appreciation... whatever your situation may be remember that it could've been worse... Yesterday won't prevent the opportunities that may unfold today ...When you're thankful for what you have moments of dismay are just moments.... So interrupt anxiety & anxiousness about what could be & be thankful for what is🖤

I never really looked to her for wisdom, but she kinda has been through a lot.
this post about anxiety is spot on

and the new Monica.com blog is definitely something up her alley and her pics look so gorgeous

and she's had a hell of a career musically. essentially she crossed over and gave what Mary, Keyshia, and K can't give, while still repping her roots. I really wonder what her next alberm will give.

I feel like she can give another For You I Will universal mess and limit the hood bops

I agree. Call me crazy but I can totally  see her having another huge hit. She'd have to be working with some top notch producers though

Harlem

Random but I kinda want Mo to clap back at Bran about this Whitney mess... she's been real quiet... I really wanna see if Bran is bout it if she finally speak up...

BigDawg

H

Hopefully Monica just stays the course and ignore it.

b7

there's nothing to clap back about. her original post had nothing to do with her

how many stans used to say "omg i love Brandy more than anyone on this earth"  :dead: its stan talk but because Brandy is a celeb
she cant behave like a stan. I get it, but ...  no

Harlem

She def is cuz she's giving "above" the mess, the Doves are praising her all crazy in her comments for it too... but I just want one quick clap back b/c Brandy is doing a lot of talkin... love Brandy but it's time for Mo to stir the pot and force both of them to put everything out there about their recent beef...

b7

she needs to stfu but she's only ever come for Mo's fans, mainly. not Mon herself

KING BENTLEY.

I've never heard of another celeb beefing with another celebs fans.

Ugh just imagine Bey tweeting Rihanna asking her to control the Navy :kii:

This is all so silly. Wish she'd stop but she prolly won't so :dead:

H.#.G.*.Z

BigDawg

Quote from: 1RIG on August 09, 2017, 10:37:26 PM
there's nothing to clap back about. her original post had nothing to do with her

how many stans used to say "omg i love Brandy more than anyone on this earth"  :dead: its stan talk but because Brandy is a celeb
she cant behave like a stan. I get it, but ...  no

I agree.

I can't  imagine how frustrating it must be for her to have her true intentions misconstrued, like the last circumstance. Which is probably why she popped off the way she did.

She'll move past it and everybody will latch onto something else, per usual.

BigDawg

Sometimes I low key wish Beyonc? would clap back once in a while. Sometimes she can come off a tad bit robotic and cold.

Harlem

Yeah she's coming hard for the Doves I just caught up on somethings but Brandy said something like "Monica needs to put her evil ass fans in check like I did with the Starz and etc and addressed how when she was talkin bout her it was in her music not in these captions" I was like oh shit! But I just wanna know what really happened between them b/c I'm over it and Bran looks dumb giving them energy like if ppl haven't been talkin shit about her her whole career and hate the negative attention thats on Brandy...

but I feel like it's gon take for Mo to entertain this shit for Bran to put it all out there...

b7

Quote from: ORORO MUNROE-UDAKU on August 09, 2017, 10:40:51 PM
I've never heard of another celeb beefing with another celebs fans.

Ugh just imagine Bey tweeting Rihanna asking her to control the Navy :kii:

This is all so silly. Wish she'd stop but she prolly won't so :dead:
shes referencing the time Monica DMed her and told her to calm the starz down :dead:

She handles things better for sure

Harlem

Looking at all of this really made me think there's some type of mastermind behind this and that its all fake and they building this beef as a hype to reunite for The Boy Is Mine 20th Anniversary next year... Probably using Whit as a excuse to beef they're going to finally "make up" and perform it at a awards show and tour together

Young

Quote from: Harlem on August 09, 2017, 10:51:17 PM
Looking at all of this really made me think there's some type of mastermind behind this and that its all fake and they building this beef as a hype to reunite for The Boy Is Mine 20th Anniversary next year... Probably using Whit as a excuse to beef they're going to finally "make up" and perform it at a awards show and tour together

Sddddddddddddfffffffffffdd

BigDawg

Lol I just think Brandy isn't with the shits anymore. I just wish she would hold about 95% of that close to the vest a bit.

Harlem

Quote from: indian never dies. on August 09, 2017, 10:49:24 PM
Quote from: Harlem on August 09, 2017, 10:38:03 PM
She def is cuz she's giving "above" the mess, the Doves are praising her all crazy in her comments for it too... but I just want one quick clap back b/c Brandy is doing a lot of talkin... love Brandy but it's time for Mo to stir the pot and force both of them to put everything out there about their recent beef...
u tryna get ghan dragged :guys:

Uhhhh no... but I want Ghan to be forced to put it all out there cuz the light shades like "I don't follow oh girl" and etc is aggy and Ghan is being looked as a hater or bitter, so I'd rather her just be like Mo stole money from me too or tried to stop my bag so she can have a reason to say the shit she's sayin