Random thoughts ...

Started by b7, December 26, 2017, 09:36:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

🦚

Quote from: L0NZ. on November 13, 2019, 07:45:43 AM
every time I get suspended from Twitter it's mad shit I be wanting to retweet and comment on

Asfghjjbj

Why are you suspended?
Hear 'em swarmin', right? (Zz) 🐝 🐝  is known to bite (Zz, zz)
——————///——————-
https://justiceforbreonna.org/

Boomz

Quote from: SoRockIt on November 13, 2019, 07:37:16 AM
The girls are pissed at Tyler because he's in a very unique position where he could challenge and change the dipiction if blacks in cinema, instead of using tired old tropes and stereotypes like it's the 90s, he's meant to evolving not devolving
I don't even catch up with those reality shows either but I can say Tyler's mess is lazy and half assed

I don't know if he's a control freak or what? At this point, he has enough money and power to bring in the best writers and creative minds. You don't have to  produce, WRITE & DIRECT all your projects. There are so many worthy black creatives out there they could use his backing and he their input.

Kinda like Oprah has done with Ava Duvaney with "Queen Sugar" or Craig Wright (he's white) with "Greenleaf."

Tarell Alvin McCraney was already a made man after "Moonlight" but she threw her backing behind "David Makes Man." A brilliant series, for those who have yet to watch. And she got her producer credit and went on about her business.

I would like him to acknowledge his limitations, creatively, and stand back sometimes and just snatch a producer credit.  :dead:

🦚

Yeah even kwee shonda hires other ppl. No matter how creative you think you are after a while you're running on autopilot if you don't involve others.
——————///——————-

Boomz

Quote from: Niggerhontas on November 13, 2019, 06:52:47 AM
And another damn thing

I don't wanna hear this "concern" about the representation of Black folks in Tyler movies from the same niggers who PLOP their asses down to enjoy an episode of RHOA , L&HH, or other mess.

I def partake in a reality show or two, when I have time. I'm nimble enough to watch an episode of Basketball Wives and realize that what I'm taking in is trash and without substance.

I don't know about you, but there is always a healthy balance for me.

Just because two WHITE networks, Bravo and Vh1, are able to find a enough niggas willing to act a fool on tv for a 5 or 6 figure check to fill a show, doesn't mean I'm about give Tyler a pass.

I'm holding him to more standards than that because I DO respect what he's been able to accomplish in a world that is so anti-black.

🦚

Waiii boom. Aside from being a nickel. U kinda ok  :uhh:
——————///——————-

Aalumeci.

Quote from: .::Bought Him..:a:..JeT::. on November 13, 2019, 08:03:37 AM
every time I get suspended from Twitter it's mad shit I be wanting to retweet and comment on

Asfghjjbj

Why are you suspended?

For saying I would beat some racist faggs ass if I were in that situation. I think "beat" is a trigger word because this the second time I got suspended for using it

Aalumeci.

At this point "fagg" might have triggered the twitter cops too

🦚

Quote from: L0NZ. on November 13, 2019, 08:44:22 AM
Quote from: .::Bought Him..:a:..JeT::. on November 13, 2019, 08:03:37 AM

Asfghjjbj

Why are you suspended?

For saying I would beat some racist faggs ass if I were in that situation. I think "beat" is a trigger word because this the second time I got suspended for using it

Asdfghjj

Twitter has gotten so lame over the years.
——————///——————-

🦚

Aside from a vacay here n there i spend all summer at the office. And now that the winter weather is kicking in my skin giving a faith evens albino tea  :young:

This is not cute  :fuming:

N the self bronzer i use year round is too expensive for this long ass body. Halp  :fuming:
——————///——————-

Naomi Hit Me

Quote from: ᴍʀ. ᴛʜᴏᴍᴀs-ʙᴇᴄᴋʜᴀᴍ on November 13, 2019, 08:19:33 AM
Quote from: SoRockIt on November 13, 2019, 07:37:16 AM
The girls are pissed at Tyler because he's in a very unique position where he could challenge and change the dipiction if blacks in cinema, instead of using tired old tropes and stereotypes like it's the 90s, he's meant to evolving not devolving
I don't even catch up with those reality shows either but I can say Tyler's mess is lazy and half assed

I don't know if he's a control freak or what? At this point, he has enough money and power to bring in the best writers and creative minds. You don't have to  produce, WRITE & DIRECT all your projects. There are so many worthy black creatives out there they could use his backing and he their input.

Kinda like Oprah has done with Ava Duvaney with "Queen Sugar" or Craig Wright (he's white) with "Greenleaf."

Tarell Alvin McCraney was already a made man after "Moonlight" but she threw her backing behind "David Makes Man." A brilliant series, for those who have yet to watch. And she got her producer credit and went on about her business.

I would like him to acknowledge his limitations, creatively, and stand back sometimes and just snatch a producer credit.  :dead:
period.

Naomi Hit Me

Quote from: Niggerhontas on November 13, 2019, 08:44:41 AM
There's nothing wrong with saying maybe he needs more writers or something IMO

maybe it would add more dimensions to his existing formula

But all that "ewww those ghetto ass movies" mess

newsflash a lot of us are from the ghetto and have aunties and grandmothers who are a lot like madea

dndndjjd although  it's exagerrated (as it should be for comedic effect)
those movies are ghetto, corny, mediocre and gross though :dead:

Naomi Hit Me

Like sorry, his work and sub-par and he definitely knows his audience :dead:

Naomi Hit Me

Ommm Odell looks so good with black hair

🦚

——————///——————-