(Interview) Queen’s Diary talk new mus’ , controlling their Destiny & rumors !

Started by Young, November 12, 2019, 08:23:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Gilgamesh.

Quote from: TinaSnow on November 13, 2019, 08:49:50 AM
They really are sweet girls and Kelly is disgusting. How can she just abandon them like that? Something tells me she's a bad mother too.
:dead: :dead: :dead: :kii:

The way I just screamed. OMG.

#Mu7

oh and RECORD a song that IS GOOD.
Take Me and DATE (00s)
LANCE was ALMOST good
Have You Ever is GOOD BUT DATED (90s)

Why continue to release music w/ no videos or performances of your own shit! Y'all are young women! I want to see you bitches dance and dressed BETTER!

THEY TOO DAMN TALENTED TO BE A FLOP. Stop spending time promoting Frank, En Vogue, and Kelly! Stop performing all these damn tributes! Get your shit together. SHEESH

Opposites Attract.

Quote from: The Mu Edition on November 13, 2019, 08:26:26 AM
Quote from: 1996. on November 13, 2019, 08:15:56 AM
These girls are flops but Kelly is disgusting. Imagine if Mathew just stopped fucking with DC altogether after they got dropped and focused solely on Beyoncé. She'd be nowhere still cleaning houses with her mother.

Trifling bitch.

Some would argue neither of them would be anywhere or perhaps. Kelly would be further. But carry-on!

The truth is the girls didnt want to listen or wanted more artistic control. Why is she getting flack ? Are you guys giving chance cardi and ti the same flack for the rhythm +  flow contestant.

She got them a deal, a show, and even gave them a team! She spent countless press hours on them and promoting them.

They chose to listen to Frank and look what happened to their dumb assess. Best of LUCK !
n

Kelly would be nothing without Destiny's Child. She's not great at anything other than being lazy.

It's unconditional, these days you know....

#Mu7

Quote from: 1996. on November 13, 2019, 08:59:44 AM
Quote from: The Mu Edition on November 13, 2019, 08:26:26 AM
Quote from: 1996. on November 13, 2019, 08:15:56 AM
These girls are flops but Kelly is disgusting. Imagine if Mathew just stopped fucking with DC altogether after they got dropped and focused solely on Beyoncé. She'd be nowhere still cleaning houses with her mother.

Trifling bitch.

Some would argue neither of them would be anywhere or perhaps. Kelly would be further. But carry-on!

The truth is the girls didnt want to listen or wanted more artistic control. Why is she getting flack ? Are you guys giving chance cardi and ti the same flack for the rhythm +  flow contestant.

She got them a deal, a show, and even gave them a team! She spent countless press hours on them and promoting them.

They chose to listen to Frank and look what happened to their dumb assess. Best of LUCK !
n

Kelly would be nothing without Destiny's Child. She's not great at anything other than being lazy.

You are speaking foolishness.  Good day. I'm done with you

ophmani

abandoned! left 4 dead!

gggggg kristal been in the industry for years, how u so damn lost hun :uhh:

look, la left epic and things didn't go as planned. shit happens. so take this big ass platform that you got out if it and start making some damn moves. this is a BUSINESS. helpless selves.

and is kelly the reason they don't promote worth a damn, can't stick to a date, and their music just ain't CONNECTING with the gorls? dffff june's PLEASE

:plzstop:

this type bitch have u wylin'
hit this shit in the islands

Young

Quote from: The Mu Edition on November 13, 2019, 08:51:23 AM
Take Me and DATE (00s)
LANCE was ALMOST good

Why continue to release music w/ no videos or performances of your own shit! Y'all are young women! I want to see you bitches dance and dressed BETTER!

THEY TOO DAMN TALENTED TO BE A FLOP. Stop spending time promoting Frank, En Vogue, and Kelly! Stop performing all these damn tributes! Get your shit together. SHEESH

what are you talking about ?
ddddd :uhh:

The All Of Us EP is really good

Their new dual single release SLAYS --written by THEM

And they shot a video for one of these songs and its coming soon. Did you even watch the interview? Or are you just in here lashing because the girls are tagging Kelly a bit ? dddd

Young

Quote from: oophliyah on November 13, 2019, 09:25:17 AM
abandoned! left 4 dead!

look, la left epic and things didn't go as planned. shit happens. so take this big ass platform that you got out if it and start making some damn moves. this is a BUSINESS. helpless selves.

and is kelly the reason they don't promote worth a damn, can't stick to a date, and their music just ain't CONNECTING with the gorls? dffff june's PLEASE

ooph' bby... :damselindistress:

Cowgirl

abandoned! left 4 dead!

Kelly is a damn bitch and she was wrong for how she handled hem. Love you to pieces tho. :wub:

ophmani

Quote from: Young on November 13, 2019, 09:34:49 AM
abandoned! left 4 dead!

ooph' bby... :damselindistress:

wassup hny bun

:ATLcameo:

ophmani

Quote from: TinaSnow on November 13, 2019, 09:57:35 AM
abandoned! left 4 dead!

Kelly is a damn bitch and she was wrong for how she handled hem. Love you to pieces tho. :wub:

who

#Mu7

Quote from: Young on November 13, 2019, 09:33:28 AM
Quote from: The Mu Edition on November 13, 2019, 08:51:23 AM
Take Me and DATE (00s)
LANCE was ALMOST good

what are you talking about ?
ddddd :uhh:

The All Of Us EP is really good

Their new dual single release SLAYS --written by THEM

And they shot a video for one of these songs and its coming soon. Did you even watch the interview? Or are you just in here lashing because the girls are tagging Kelly a bit ? dddd

These songs are not given me BREAK OUT hit. The best song they recorded remains All of Us (given and picked for them by Kelly). Maybe that's why they are lost.

These bitches need to be giving us work from home or say my name kinda singles. Meanwhile they are trying to give En Vogue/Xscape vibes. That style of music is NOT IN

Nonchalantboi

I need Gabby to do her solo thing she's so different from the others  :stressed:

🔥🔥🔥

Young

Kristal makes me Stan tf OWT

She just has that thing about her :stressed:

They all do. I need them to WIN

Annie

Two of the girls should just go solo
Maybe Brie, Shyann and Gabby should be a group...then move to the same town and see if it works.

I don't know why they keep singing covers. If you get a chance to sing a song, sing the songs you can make money with. Even if it is LANCE for the 100th time, just do it. And the title Take your time is cute but there is zero momentum if you don't put out things..

/.\

Annie

abandoned! left 4 dead!

We are still praying for her! We don't hate her, don't know why there are rumors

I thought she and her husband were dissing Kelly? Oh and stop talking about how Kelly left you guys if you are not angry. Clearly they are frustrated and I get it. I don't know if Frank Gatson can help them, he is a choreographer not a manager.

/.\