Eric Andre comes out as Bisexual

Started by Sinpool, August 12, 2016, 01:35:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Vonc2002

Quote from: Hazeleyes on August 12, 2016, 02:27:05 PM
I don't think he's really bi.  He's just one of those douchey frat boys that are too touchy feely to the average black man but
This is actually what i got from it too. The "I'll fuck anything that moves" or whatever seemed jokey a lil. Probably just a guy that's completely comfortable in his skin and dgaf
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

Vonc2002

Quote from: 1 9 9 2 on August 12, 2016, 02:44:05 PM

i'm crine...do i need to start watching adult swim ? fffffffgvbh
I am CRYING :kii:
T.I. actually takes himself too seriously. I saw hin on the amber rose show and was annoyed by him
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

Young

FlowerBomb

Young

Vonc2002

Im crying, lemme go watch this shit on demand

Harlem

August 12, 2016, 03:18:00 PM #37 Last Edit: August 12, 2016, 03:19:28 PM by Harlem
Why do I believe him when he said Trey Songz ate his ass and he did the entire alphabet with his tongue...  :dead:

Inject My Lips

Is it weird that I found it sexy when he pee'd on that lady?

Zankou.

Quote from: Hazeleyes on August 12, 2016, 03:28:58 PM
Is it weird that I found it sexy when he pee'd on that lady?

what the damn WORLD happens on cartoon network nowadays :uhh:

Kurama

Whatever it is, it's better than digi'

:hmph:

♛MANNY♛

Zankou.

that animated cat-boy in your avi has AIDS

Vonc2002

Inject My Lips

eww I didn't notice how long his fingernails were.  Maybe he is "bi" :x

[ You must login or register to view this Spoiler! ]