Eric Andre comes out as Bisexual

Started by Sinpool, August 12, 2016, 01:35:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sinpool

That?s one of your most famous stunts from season two, running into a deli pursued by a cop and as he arrests you you both start making out. People?s reactions were hilarious! The cop was played by out comedian James Adomian. Why did you choose him?

EA: I needed the performer to commit and look like a cop. James Adomian fit the bill. Plus he is a good kisser.

eric andre bisexual gay kiss

So anyway, today people can take hormones and have surgery and become whatever gender they identify with, and everything in between. A complex sexual spectrum seems possible, and it?s kind of mind-blowing. Do you think ?gay? even mean anything anymore?

EA: I think everyone is bi, right? There?s no such thing as sexual orientation, or race, or gender. Those are all obsolete man-made concepts. I?ll say it again, a hole is a hole.

So Eric Andre, would you say you?re coming out as bisexual?

EA: I?ll f*ck anything that moves.

Would you girls give him a chance?  :howfestive:

[ You must login or register to view this Spoiler! ]

MAY

BISEXUAL!

b

I guarantee you'll only see him with men.

MelMel

MAY

Speaking of...has anyone seen Frank Ocean with a woman yet?

Kurama

I think he's speaking more so about being fluid and not placing a label on everything since sexuality isn't as rigid and binary as people make it. Kudos.
:ohwow:

Vonc2002

This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

Gilgamesh.

dunno who that is but i'm sure he'll be GAY in year or so

Kurama

Cowboy Nine

This is the guy from 2 Broke Girls right?

Sinpool

MelMel

♛MANNY♛

Vonc2002

This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw