Brandy, Performing Live At Essence (Live on her IG)

Started by shaunlamont89, July 05, 2019, 09:36:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Monika

Quote from: Troye Stormborn on July 07, 2019, 01:34:16 AM
So she didn't perform TWICE like orginally stated ?
wow, you are somethin' else hunny! You are always ready to crucify Brandy!  :uhh:
Yahudah

Admin

Not Torrez and Monika lashing y'all on the same day 

Buy The Stars✨

Quote from: Monika on July 07, 2019, 04:25:07 AM
wow, you are somethin' else hunny! You are always ready to crucify Brandy!  :uhh:

Whew yew is somethings'  else ! U is kind ... you is smart!! Honey chile
Aunt  Jemima shut up

You're jumping to conclusions auntie. I asked a simple
question. If you Can't answer head back over To lipstick alley where you Belong sis

Monika

Quote from: Troye Stormborn on July 07, 2019, 05:26:35 AM
Quote from: Monika on July 07, 2019, 04:25:07 AM

Whew yew is somethings'  else ! U is kind ... you is smart!! Honey chile
Aunt  Jemima shut up

You're jumping to conclusions auntie. I asked a simple
question. If you Can't answer head back over To lipstick alley where you Belong sis
haha, you with the slave talk?  Such hatefulness towards your otherside!  I hope you will get your kii kii dear. Lol
Yahudah

Kalifornia.

Quote from: Cuban0 on July 06, 2019, 05:39:45 PM
WTF is all of this mess? That's why you never open your mouth to bitch until you actually know what's going on. I tell you, the lack of common sense and rush to be not only negative, but wish it on Brandy on something you know nothing about is absolutely ridiculous. I'm so glad I'm preoccupied with both my jobs today because bans would've been handed out. Anyway, I'm glad she's performing and look forward to what else she has in store for the era  :howfestive: :gorlonfire:

:guys: :omgwatshappening:

BigDawg

Quote from: The Mu Edition on July 06, 2019, 10:29:05 PM
I have been to a lot of Brandy concerts and what I never leave feeling is unentertained. Yall are ridiculous. I knew you guys would find something else to complain about once she got her era off the ground. STFU
I really enjoyed the show I went too and the venue, I hate big venues. But her show was amazing👌🏾

Blackpantha

Quote from: Cuban0 on July 06, 2019, 05:39:45 PM
WTF is all of this mess? That's why you never open your mouth to bitch until you actually know what's going on. I tell you, the lack of common sense and rush to be not only negative, but wish it on Brandy on something you know nothing about is absolutely ridiculous. I'm so glad I'm preoccupied with both my jobs today because bans would've been handed out. Anyway, I'm glad she's performing and look forward to what else she has in store for the era  :howfestive: :gorlonfire:

I put a motion forward to ban whoever started this witch hunt of a thread

:tistheseas: for a hanging
PROUD AFROCARIBBEAN KING
I LOVE MY BIG LIPS
MY STRONG NOSE
I LOVE ALL OF ME