Brandy had a photo shoot today, involving her feature "Role model"

Started by b7, July 14, 2017, 02:48:32 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

BigDawg

Quote from: 1RIG on July 14, 2017, 02:59:54 AM
my condolences to ya life 🗣 It's fucked up more than you think it is. She'll always be a bottom BITCH lmao!!

the way Selita is getting tossed around to these pretty harmonies
:plzstop:
She's coming !!!!!

lovechild

Not so fast ! How can it be a photo shoot for a song? Doubt it's the single . Brandy is always tossing around the word role model so idk . To me it looks like she was just admiring an old look of hers and you know she plays around and says don't get it twisted , I got potential. So maybe she's waking up from this India arie shit after sir the idiot and admiring her old self ?? Who knows but chyl ...

STUNNA GOD

b7

Quote from: lovechild on July 14, 2017, 07:53:34 AM
Not so fast ! How can it be a photo shoot for a song? Doubt it's the single . Brandy is always tossing around the word role model so idk . To me it looks like she was just admiring an old look of hers and you know she plays around and says don't get it twisted , I got potential. So maybe she's waking up from this India arie shit after sir the idiot and admiring her old self ?? Who knows but chyl ...
its not her single

that song is with Ray. but he is doing visuals and an album

b7

Quote from: M-Rocka on July 14, 2017, 07:59:16 AM
I hate Selita.
more lyrics: she dated all my OLD dudes (Terance J) including youuu. you both look like a damn fool

:blessed:

BigDawg

Quote from: 1RIG on July 14, 2017, 08:01:48 AM
Quote from: M-Rocka on July 14, 2017, 07:59:16 AM
I hate Selita.
more lyrics: she dated all my OLD dudes (Terance J) including youuu. you both look like a damn fool

:blessed:
SLICE THIS WHORE ALL THE WAY UHP QUEEN

Blackpantha

That song sounds amazing. Ohhhh Brandy! I knew you heard my crying lastnight over new music.
PROUD AFROCARIBBEAN KING
I LOVE MY BIG LIPS
MY STRONG NOSE
I LOVE ALL OF ME

jtwoeleven

Is she doing a visual album? It seems like these shoots date back to like 2015 I think. 

b7

Dsdcvvvvvvvb doubt it babe

Them ropes gon be WRAPPed up into a crown and things

BigDawg

Aww i like the locs, I just wish she would try different styles of them

Harlem

Oh if she brings back Cesar and Sheika for her next era for the good glammed up slayage! And have her stylist give her more of what they giving Lil Mama that will be dope! Let's go Bran, full potential, goals, speak it into existence Queen!
:stressed:

Cowboy Nine

She is serving mug! And the twists look really good in these pics.

Is a single cover mess out occurring?

:omgwatshappening: