Brandy sings on IG (Postpones single and Apologizes to fans)

Started by yearofbrandy, March 14, 2020, 12:40:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

BAPHOMET.

Quote from: Navyman on March 14, 2020, 02:16:41 PM
Well if people like Cardi delaying their shit, it's possible for Brandy also

https://twitter.com/RapUp/status/1238868897773662208?s
im calling bullshit on all of this .  How the fuck can the rona effect people streaming your mess?  :dead:

Cowboy Nine

Quote from: Navyman on March 14, 2020, 02:16:41 PM
Well if people like Cardi delaying their shit, it's possible for Brandy also

https://twitter.com/RapUp/status/1238868897773662208?s
n

corona!

This girl is shaken the fuck up.

Falling star self.

Drogon

Quote from: Young on March 14, 2020, 12:48:58 PM
It better be pushed UP :plzstop:

And then she can re-emerge w/ promo when 'Rona passes

But it can't be pushed back; I won't be able to take  :plzstop:

Why not ppl aint got nothing else to do but listen to music

brocka4life

It's bad timing to drop a single since travel is restricted and she can't promote it. Plus, most of the talk/late night shows aren't filming with audiences.

But as fans, I can see how it's irritating. 

Her music will flop without solid promo and visibility.

Kaeli.

She might as well just drop the shit

she ain't gon give it good promo anyway & the promo ain't gon help the song's performance

let's just be real in this bitch

Cowboy Nine

Quote from: Kaeli. on March 14, 2020, 02:41:37 PM
She might as well just drop the shit

she ain't gon give it good promo anyway & the promo ain't gon help the song's performance

let's just be real in this bitch
:shook:

Opposites Attract.

I'm sorry but Corona ain't stopping no streams. If anything now is the perfect time for artist and labels to get creative with their digital marketing. 

Netflix just released On My Block and it's doing extremely well right now. There is no excuse. 

It's unconditional, these days you know....

brocka4life

The whole world is shutting down. Why would she commit to flopping in every country, just to honor a date she gave fans?

and none of us know if any of the companies involved in this project and its promotion have shut down for the time being. Not to mention, Brandy's parents are older and are in the at risk group for Coronavirus. If Sonja is managing again, it's not worth risking her health or her life. 

Opposites Attract.

All I know is if it don't come out on the 31st. I'm calling EONe and telling them one of their employees tested positive for Coronavirus. 

Period. 

It's unconditional, these days you know....

brocka4life

Quote from: MCMXCVI. on March 14, 2020, 03:03:05 PM
I'm sorry but Corona ain't stopping no streams. If anything now is the perfect time for artist and labels to get creative with their digital marketing.

Netflix just released On My Block and it's doing extremely well right now. There is no excuse.

Netflix is a streaming platform so of course their stuff will do well.

Promoting a single is totally different. She would need to make performances and appearances to promote it. It's not as simple as putting a single online for streaming and calling into radio stations.

Comparing music releases and movie releases have always been comparing apples to oranges. The whole business structure of those two industries are vastly different.

Kalifornia.

brocka4life

If the stock market can't survive the Coronavirus pandemic, a Brandy single certainly can't.

Cowboy Nine

Quote from: MCMXCVI. on March 14, 2020, 03:08:33 PM
All I know is if it don't come out on the 31st. I'm calling EONe and telling them one of their employees tested positive for Coronavirus.

Period.
fsoif[wrog 'wrnldkmsdln'skdf