Brandy playing with her falsetto on IG

Started by Gilgamesh., November 17, 2018, 05:22:25 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

DrewBabyLove

Quote from: Xavier on November 17, 2018, 11:38:29 AM

I remember watching this video a LONG ass time ago. Her falsetto sounds amazing here.

I guess it's changed a lot.

No she?s singing higher here than she is on her Instagram. This is closer to the top of her range.

Zankou.

Not all of y?all agreeing you don?t like it but being mad at vonc for saying the same damn thing.

Make it make sense

Mrd0ndada

🙄

Vonc2002

I remember watching this video a LONG ass time ago. Her falsetto sounds amazing here.

I didn't like it here either. It's just not her thing imo
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

Vonc2002

Quote from: Zanny on November 17, 2018, 12:42:01 PM
Not all of y?all agreeing you don?t like it but being mad at vonc for saying the same damn thing.

Make it make sense
ssdddddddsdsdddddd
I'll never understand this mad at other people's opinion mess. She dont sound good and I'm not moving.  Now be mad about it :kii:
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

Vonc2002

brocka4life

Quote from: Vonc2002 on November 17, 2018, 12:57:27 PM

Or perhaps it?s just not your thing.

LOONA.

Need her to play with a release date   

LOONA.

And this doesn't really sound like falsetto to me   

Vonc2002

Quote from: brocka4life on November 17, 2018, 01:11:23 PM

Well i said imo, so that means "my thing". I dont have an issue with falsettos when they sound good tho

brocka4life

Quote from: Vonc2002 on November 17, 2018, 01:15:56 PM

Well i said imo, so that means "my thing". I dont have an issue with falsettos when they sound good tho

That?s not what I meant. What I mean is, it could be her thing. Brandy singing in head voice or falsetto is just not your thing. The two aren?t mutually exclusive.

Vonc2002

Quote from: brocka4life on November 17, 2018, 01:17:21 PM
Quote from: Vonc2002 on November 17, 2018, 01:15:56 PM

That?s not what I meant. What I mean is, it could be her thing. Brandy singing in head voice or falsetto is just not your thing. The two aren?t mutually exclusive.
We're saying the same thing.  Brandy's falsetto voice isn't my thing.  She doesnt sound good IMO. Clearly she thinks she sounds good because she keeps doing it and some other people have said they like it.  I see why she stayed away from it for so long

Kalifornia.

It?s crazy how confident she?s become, and she looks beautiful.

It seems like she?s in a really good headspace.

Vonc2002

Quote from: Kalifornia on November 17, 2018, 01:27:32 PM
It?s crazy how confident she?s become, and she looks beautiful.

This is nice tho because she really did used to be so annoyingly shy and insecure