Waitress drags customers: "Tip me or eat at home"

Started by finish ha., April 20, 2021, 07:04:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

finish ha.

Capoeira: A Brazilian martial art that combines dance, acrobatics and spirituality.

Cowgirl

April 20, 2021, 07:11:02 PM #2 Last Edit: April 20, 2021, 07:11:32 PM by TinaSnow
Minimum 20% for sit-down, 15% for delivery, however, I don't see the point in tipping if I pick up. I'll do a few dollars here and there but other than that..

finish ha.

Quote from: TinaSnow on April 20, 2021, 07:11:02 PM
Minimum 20% for sit-down, 15% for delivery, however,
[;,
pk]"J){O:H(PI8guo7fyi6dtukrsy54jaet

set the standard goddess
Capoeira: A Brazilian martial art that combines dance, acrobatics and spirituality.

Cowgirl

Quote from: ATL Shawty on April 20, 2021, 07:13:25 PM
Minimum 20% for sit-down, 15% for delivery, however,
[;,
pk]"J){O:H(PI8guo7fyi6dtukrsy54jaet

set the standard goddess
mdmfmfndnfnfnxfnfnf

Tuh.
:trannyjblige:

Jon

bby ddy

Tipping is a courtesy, not an obligation. I was shocked when I went overseas and tips weren't accepted. Wtf is America doing. Pay these people a fair wage.:plzstop:

Aalumeci.

Bitch WHAT

Not a LATE MIDNIGHT snack being a stack of waffles wtf 

finish ha.

Quote from: L0NZ. on April 20, 2021, 07:32:21 PM
Bitch WHAT

Not a LATE MIDNIGHT snack being a stack of waffles wtf
hes such a kii
fsnsnsnsnfsnsfnfsnfsnsfn

Cowgirl

Quote from: bby ddy on April 20, 2021, 07:29:36 PM
Tipping is a courtesy, not an obligation. I was shocked when I went overseas and tips weren't accepted. Wtf is America doing. Pay these people a fair wage.:plzstop:
America should pay a fair wage but in the meantime, people should not go out to eat if they cannot afford it/are trying to prove a long.

Cowboy Nine

fdjs;lsdkfmfsld

This seems like her problem.

Get another job or suck it up Karen.

finish ha.

April 20, 2021, 07:52:01 PM #11 Last Edit: April 20, 2021, 07:58:32 PM by ATL Shawty
i do think it's a valid point about these corporations paying servers more money...

but at the same time i feel a lot of people hide behind a "this is the job you CHOSE tah do! :plea: dont be mad at me!" mess as reasoning for why they shouldn't feel any type of way about not receiving a tip.

as if these service workers have TONS of options because they're so highly skilled and intelligent but just decided to work as a server for fun

instead of seeing it as "you CHOSE this!" , more people should see it as "you had no choice BUT to..." because that's the reality for many people in those positions.

saying someone "chose" to work a very low paying, thankless job is very....disconnected.

seeing things for what they really are may stir up just a bit more compassion and cause some to think  just a little more about adding that tip.

bby ddy

Quote from: TinaSnow on April 20, 2021, 07:36:17 PM
America should pay a fair wage but in the meantime, people should not go out to eat if they cannot afford it/are trying to prove a long.

They can afford to eat out if they paid their bill. Tipping is additional.

I've been in restaurants where gratuity was included, so you had no choice but to tip.

Cowgirl

Quote from: bby ddy on April 20, 2021, 08:01:33 PM
Quote from: TinaSnow on April 20, 2021, 07:36:17 PM

They can afford to eat out if they paid their bill.
Then they should know to incorporate taxes and tip on top of the check.

rosone1

Minimum 20% for sit-down, 15% for delivery, however, I don't see the point in tipping if I pick up. I'll do a few dollars here and there but other than that..
!!! And 25% for Instacart.