Official TV Show Thread!

Started by BrandySource, May 07, 2016, 05:42:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MelMel

♛MANNY♛

QuoteTLC has set the cast for its first scripted drama series, Too Close to Home, written, directed and produced by Tyler Perry. Production began this week at Tyler Perry Studios in Atlanta, and the premiere is slated for later this summer.

The eight-part drama follows Anna (Savre), a young woman who escaped her working-class upbringing in Alabama to start fresh in Washington, D.C. After making national headlines in a major political scandal involving one of the nation?s most powerful players, she is forced to return to her roots and face a past she thought she?d left behind. Seeking help and forgiveness from the same people she abandoned for a ?better? life, Anna finds herself right back where she worked so hard to escape. Locklear plays Katelyn, a smart, savvy and beautiful D.C. wife.

wai' this all white cast....tyler can do it all  :stressed:

BAPHOMET.

QuoteAll White Cast

FDJKJKJKJKJKJKJKJKJKJKJKJKJKJKJKJKJKJKJKJKJKJKJKJKJKJKJKJKJKJKJKJKJKJKJKJKJKJK

MelMel

Vonc2002

He can do it all because he can direct and write just as badly for white people as he can for black? :dead:
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

JRocka

Quote from: MelMel on June 23, 2016, 10:46:21 PM
Helena >>>>>>>>>

Love her dearly. Survivor bitch.

!!!! wait what da fuck Male clones now ...now into Season 3 this show is epic i been missing out  :plzstop: :plzstop: :plzstop:

♛MANNY♛

Quote from: LiBra on June 24, 2016, 08:22:50 AM
Quote from: MelMel on June 23, 2016, 10:46:21 PM
Helena >>>>>>>>>

Love her dearly. Survivor bitch.

!!!! wait what da fuck Male clones now ...now into Season 3 this show is epic i been missing out  :plzstop: :plzstop: :plzstop:

:stressed:

♛MANNY♛

everything i say vonc just has to disagree with it :uhh: gettin that fag banned from chea also

mel n vonc whew

MelMel

♛MANNY♛

both of you disrespected the legend that is Tyler Perry and i want both of you dead

MelMel

Well I can't help it if he sucks and has no idea on how to write or direct

♛MANNY♛

meanwhile he Oprah kinda should change the network name to Tyler Perry Network TPN omff

MelMel

wow wow wow still her network!!! he's her slave!

GRAND

Quote from: 1 9 9 2 on June 24, 2016, 01:18:43 PM
both of you disrespected the legend that is Tyler Perry and i want both of you dead
n

That Fag is a disgusting artist

But kudos to him bringing our people to the forefront