Snippet of New Music from Bran

Started by HUGO, December 02, 2018, 08:42:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Vonc2002

Quote from: Nick'Challa on December 03, 2018, 12:08:11 AM
Quote from: Vonc2002 on December 02, 2018, 11:57:32 PM
Quote from: Nick'Challa on December 02, 2018, 10:59:59 PM
Quote from: Vonc2002 on December 02, 2018, 09:54:10 PM
Brandy actually sang her best on Human IMO!
What vocal is rivaling "human" or "true"? NONE!

Bitttttt

>>><<<

True is one of her best vocals mess !
Nick EVERY now and again u get it right. Human has  some of Brandy's BEST recorded vocals.  PERIOD!

kfdzhfdhfjdf d
IT sure does i need her to do all of human live .. especially true and camouflage   :ohwow:
:receipts:
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

Lane Bryant Jumpsuit

now yawl got a problem with her layers

Lewie D Im Caramel Bitches Ion Wanna hear Im Actin
Different

Lane Bryant Jumpsuit

Different

long-timeTheRoofFan

DJ Camper: ?It?s something refreshing. I?m not putting Brandy in the club. You won?t hear Brandy in the strip club or in elements like that. When you think of Brandy now, think of stadium status or arenas. Think of like the movie 300 with the Romans. It?s going to be big and classic. That?s what I?m having her around this time around. If you think Coldplay is big, watch what Brandy does.?

Vonc2002

Quote from: long-timeBfan on December 03, 2018, 12:32:36 AM
DJ Camper: ?It?s something refreshing. I?m not putting Brandy in the club. You won?t hear Brandy in the strip club or in elements like that. When you think of Brandy now, think of stadium status or arenas. Think of like the movie 300 with the Romans. It?s going to be big and classic. That?s what I?m having her around this time around. If you think Coldplay is big, watch what Brandy does.?
This actually sounds VERY promising.  I like the sound of this ALOT
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

Kaeli.

Quote from: Afrodisiac15 on December 02, 2018, 09:05:17 PM
Don?t chew my head off I know Brandy is known for her beautiful harmonies and backgrounds but it just sounds too full. It?s hard to understand the words because your so distracted by all the layers and every snippet has sounded this way. The My Friend snippet sounds dope tho.
Yea

i hope everything ain't overly layered

HUGO

Quote from: Vonc2002 on December 02, 2018, 09:32:15 PM
Quote from: Afrodisiac15 on December 02, 2018, 09:05:17 PM
Don?t chew my head off I know Brandy is known for her beautiful harmonies and backgrounds but it just sounds too full. It?s hard to understand the words because your so distracted by all the layers and every snippet has sounded this way. The My Friend snippet sounds dope tho.
I see this tho.  Brandy has made that an issue alot in her music imo. That's one of the reasons i dont like full moon.  A bunch of noise going on and her voice isnt the focal point. I know shes made harmonies her thing but i think she goes too far alot too. Just SING sometimes. I dont need all these other sounds and voices going on all the time

I loved Full Moon for that but it was JUST the right amount. This imo is just overkill on the layering of vocal stacks

HUGO

I?m really gon knock out ya fronts one day heffa

DrewBabyLove

Quote from: Vonc2002 on December 03, 2018, 12:34:08 AM
This actually sounds VERY promising.  I like the sound of this ALOT

"Big and Classic" ties into this full orchestra she's giving next month

SouravMay

B7

Noni

So this is the game changing music?

Ok.

Lane Bryant Jumpsuit

Different

GLOCK

isnt this his quote about brandy from 3 years ago?

Lane Bryant Jumpsuit

this clip is epic

i dont hear overkill

its just speakers on blast thru a phone recording

sit down with too many layers talk

Different