Snippet of New Music from Bran

Started by HUGO, December 02, 2018, 08:42:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

GLOCK

I do wish they would stop with the game changing thing
That is so much pressure on someone ..
And it leaves room for so much to be desired

Please everyone stop saying that. If it changes the game.. cool but allow it to speak for itself

GLOCK

I love this so much
I love how she?s leaning into the beat

Lane Bryant Jumpsuit

Quote from: Glock on December 03, 2018, 01:25:13 AM

Please everyone stop saying that. If it changes the game.. cool but allow it to speak for itself

:dead: :dead: :dead: :dead: :dead: i can stand behind this
with everyone being pre over everything and nothing new can be done
i dunno which game they talking about

but i do enjoy this smooth neo soul hip sound camper has

Lewie D Im Caramel Bitches Ion Wanna hear Im Actin
Different

Vonc2002

Quote from: Glock on December 03, 2018, 01:25:13 AM

True
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

jtwoeleven

Quote from: Glock on December 03, 2018, 01:23:14 AM
Quote from: long-timeBfan on December 03, 2018, 12:32:36 AM
DJ Camper: ?It?s something refreshing. I?m not putting Brandy in the club. You won?t hear Brandy in the strip club or in elements like that. When you think of Brandy now, think of stadium status or arenas. Think of like the movie 300 with the Romans. It?s going to be big and classic. That?s what I?m having her around this time around. If you think Coldplay is big, watch what Brandy does.?
isnt this his quote about brandy from 3 years ago?

Was gonna say the same. It sounds like what he said when they were just gonna do the EP during or after her broadway run.

I do agree about the ?game changing? thing tho. While I admire folks speaking highly of what she?s worked on, I don?t really know what that would mean in the context of a Brandy release.

Mel.

b7

It?s so exciting seeing that they?ve been filming all of these sessions

Praying for documentary

b7

Quote from: Vonc2002 on December 02, 2018, 10:34:39 PM
Quote from: jtwoeleven on December 02, 2018, 10:33:47 PM
I don?t know if anyone has addressed this, but I?m guessing she won?t be performing any of her new music for her appearances with the national orchestra in January. They may still be adding finishing touches on the music and the orchestra needs time to rehearse and perfect the arrangements for whatever she?ll sing there.

As a matter of fact, I?d like to know what she?ll sing for that engagement.
I'd like to know this too tbh
the setlist is completely different. Songs she?s never done before in life, that?s the one thing i do know for a fact

I wouldn?t dismiss the idea of her doing some new music there either

b7

Quote from: Glock on December 03, 2018, 01:26:25 AM
I love this so much
!!!! And this clearly sounds like it?s toward the end judging by all the adlibs

I don?t think harmonies are overpowering the entire song. By the time she gets to this point, she?s built the song slowly up and you?ll know the lyrics already

Mrd0ndada

Quote from: 1RIG on December 03, 2018, 03:09:36 AM
Quote from: Glock on December 03, 2018, 01:26:25 AM
I love this so much
!!!! And this clearly sounds like it?s toward the end judging by all the adlibs

I don?t think harmonies are overpowering the entire song. By the time she gets to this point, she?s built the song slowly up and you?ll know the lyrics already

BINGO!
🙄

Mrd0ndada

Quote from: FL on December 02, 2018, 11:50:49 PM
But the Follow Ur Heart is the best snippet I've heard thus far...

Follow Your Heart?
🙄

FlowerBomb

sounds like 3 songs playing at the same time

FlowerBomb

Quote from: long-timeBfan on December 03, 2018, 12:32:36 AM
DJ Camper: ?It?s something refreshing. I?m not putting Brandy in the club. You won?t hear Brandy in the strip club or in elements like that. When you think of Brandy now, think of stadium status or arenas. Think of like the movie 300 with the Romans. It?s going to be big and classic. That?s what I?m having her around this time around. If you think Coldplay is big, watch what Brandy does.?
ok wait a bit

D.I.E.G.O.

Listening back and these keys sounds incredible too!!! Their chemistry is something magical

Sing Bran!

VirgoMind

When Bran does her Harmonies and layering she likes to listen to them loud and then mix them down. I think that?s what we hear in the snippets. Most of the time with Bran we hear shit in songs months/years later that we never noticed. That?s because they are mixed down so well.

By the time we hear these songs I?m sure the harmonies will be beautifully mixed into the track. She?s not gonna play songs clear As fuck so we already know the content.

I love these snipppet for the potential