MA Horror Film starring Octavia Spencer

Started by Lazarus, February 13, 2019, 01:02:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lazarus

February 13, 2019, 01:02:31 PM Last Edit: February 13, 2019, 01:18:32 PM by Lazarus

Ok Octavia.  :stressed:

African Queen

Vonc2002

YES OCTAVIA!!!!!!!!OMG! I love that she's doing this
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

Vonc2002

This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

Lazarus

Quote from: Vonc2002 on February 13, 2019, 01:10:16 PM
YES OCTAVIA!!!!!!!!OMG! I love that she's doing this

!!!!!!

Find your inner Annie Wilkes sis. :ohwow:

Vonc2002

Put that it's a horror film in the title. People aint coming in cause they think it's another slave mess

D.I.E.G.O.

Lazarus

Vonc2002

Yea that did look like netflix to me initially too

Kurama

D.I.E.G.O.

Navyman

This looks good asf. I thought it was Netflix also, I can see me watching this. I'm intrigued and they didn't give too much away.

Vonc2002

Quote from: Tonkaman on February 13, 2019, 01:36:27 PM
This looks good asf. I thought it was Netflix also, I can see me watching this. I'm intrigued and they didn't give too much away.
They showed a good amount but it looks like there's still more story to see.

ton