Ok now that we got “Freedom Rings” out the way....

Started by HUGO, October 05, 2019, 11:20:52 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

HUGO

When do we get the REAL mess?

:gorlonfire:

I keep playing that 5 second clip

Noni

Be honest. Are you guys even playing freedom rings? I played it the first and second day and then no more... 

CREAM.

NNNnnn

I played it twice 

she sounds good but meh

I'm ready for DINNER a bit 

HUGO

Quote from: Noni on October 05, 2019, 11:32:06 AM
Be honest. Are you guys even playing freedom rings? I played it the first and second day and then no more...

I played it prob like 5 times since its release

:dead:

Buy The Stars✨

I have played it over a hundred times. It's an amazing song.   I am ready to see what else queen has in store. 

Amazing

Quote from: Troye Stormborn on October 05, 2019, 11:59:26 AM
I have played it over a hundred times. It's an amazing song.   I am ready to see what else queen has in store.

Afrodisiac15

I've been playing it ALOT I wasn't crazy about it at first but vocally I was blown away but after a few days I realized this was exactly the Brandy I was missing. That deep lyrical content that makes you think. Two Eleven was the album that was missing those feelings. I can't wait for the new music..

Young

Young

STUNNA GOD

Quote from: CREAM. on October 05, 2019, 11:35:54 AM
NNNnnn

I played it twice

she sounds good but meh

SDJDJDJDJDJDJDJJDJDJDJDJJDJDJDJJDJDNDJDJDJDJJDD

YEA.

:udontlookok:

Harlem

Right bring on the Hit Boy, Camper and Pharrell mess
:gorlonfire:

FRANCE

I played it a lot the first day to kinda have ti grow on me. I like the song and I feel like it will be a strong album cut (perhaps an intro to the album). But yeah, I'm ready for some heat and I'm also ready for some VISUALS. Its about time we get Bran to release a song and music video simultaneously. 

Ma Lo

I love Freedom Rings because it's so therapeutic for her to get that all out.. And it's super honest. Now I'm ready for those heartbreak songs and bangers.

STUNNA GOD

I honestly don't even care to get a video for this. Let it be a cute buzz mess and drop the REAL mess and video. Don't waste anymore time...

CREAM.

Quote from: Trey on October 05, 2019, 12:28:50 PM
Quote from: CREAM. on October 05, 2019, 11:35:54 AM
NNNnnn

I played it twice

she sounds good but meh

SDJDJDJDJDJDJDJJDJDJDJDJJDJDJDJJDJDNDJDJDJDJJDD

YEA.

:udontlookok:
agggfgJJBVHjbvvb