Brandy?s NSO shows canceled due to (finally explains illness and apologizes)

Started by Steffon, January 15, 2019, 12:25:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Vonc2002

Quote from: Bish on January 26, 2019, 11:39:55 AM
Quote from: Glock on January 26, 2019, 11:30:30 AM
Quote from: Bish on January 26, 2019, 09:49:34 AM
Quote from: lovechild on January 26, 2019, 09:42:08 AM
I mean I think it would have been sick to have the pre recorded backgrounds because that?s One of Brandy?s signatures . I can also understand why they are like sis no we can?t do that . This was gonna be Brandy?s most EPIC show !! It?s bad enough she?s usually on stage alone or with 1 corny ass dancer , doing all the choreography alone , barely dressed for the occasion . No lights , no effects , no background singers , lazy dancing , half of it lipped , no new music for almost 7 years ..... this would have been so great for her !!!
Brandy has zero creative vision when it comes to live performances so I cannot even give her the benefit of the doubt on this one.
I think this one might have meant more to her sis
Franks posts sorta did it for me
:'(

But lash her
I?m not here telling no one to lay off
Y?all spent y?all money
I almost spent mine

Y?all should lash until y?all get ready to stop
I hate you right now :kii:
He KILLS me :kii:
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

Vonc2002

Quote from: Young on January 26, 2019, 11:40:41 AM
I?m sorry but you can?t tell me she ain?t got a supply of lipped tracks she could have tipped on stage to

You just can?t tell me otherwise

Probably have different versions for each song tbh by this point
Boy u sound goofy.  This aint that kinda gig and THAT'S why it aint happen
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

Vonc2002

Quote from: Kurama on January 26, 2019, 11:40:58 AM
Quote from: HUGO on January 26, 2019, 11:30:57 AM
She done forced them ppl to make their IG account private.  :uhh:

Smart move. Kinda bogus of her to tag them knowing that some of her fans might attack simply because they take her word as law...

Even though there have MULTIPLE instances showcasing something aint quite right with her.
:omgwatshappening:

Kalifornia.

Quote from: HUGO on January 26, 2019, 09:14:49 AM

Looks like she edited it and there might be some mess
4everbrandy
Dear everyone that I love and care for and everyone that loves and cares for me,
I know a political announcement was made for the cancellation of the Brandy Kennedy Center shows, but I wanted to give a detailed explanation after seeing an otolaryngologist. Most of all time when I'm not feeling my fullest potential, I'll ignore everything related to the opposition and clear Universal signs to avoid claiming illusions of illness. Dr. Thomas Winkler, in DC, did an extensive examination on my ears, nose and throat. His findings were sinusitis, acute laryngitis, hemorrhagic right true vocal and bilateral severe vocal cord edema. (That?s a lot and I don?t truly know what that all means.. doesn?t sound promising) Additionally, I?ve been experiencing hemorrhaging on my left eardrum and was firmly advised by Dr. Winkler to stay on strict vocal rest for a week and to cancel any professional performances. Deeply hurt by that because these kind of performance opportunities don?t come around #ADimeADozen
I am thankful to the Kennedy Center family for true understanding. I apologize from the bottom of my heart to my extended family, my fans and the members of the Kennedy Center for this unfortunate experience. Simply, I have been misunderstood by my Entire Main Team the moment I spilled my dreams out about the 25th and the 26th...purposefully misunderstood , bullied , belittled , pushed by engineer @devineevans and his team/wife @iamdaynah and other wanna be musicians he had on board just to oppose the visions I had for these life changing shows. I am a blind instrument drowning in my own sound, constantly dragged back and forth while fighting for my premonitions in this moment! I can?t read music, let alone protools...can only explain sound by duplicating what I hear.. I?ve been surviving for this performance since last year, recording all new background vocals to fill the house with my surround sound, new creative direction by @FrankGatson and new choreography by @ChrisGranted ,screaming to be heard to a KEY pusher that tells you that everything you are doing and trying to do is
I M P O S S I B L E!
4everbrandy
Continued
#Imagine -A born Orchestra (brandy) that can?t connect to the Kennedy Orchestra because of everyone?s refusal to listen to the one musician (brandy) that can join and bring out the best of both worlds. A triple threat! I apologize from the bottom of my heart to all of my fans for my own ignorance and not being aware enough to replace any outstanding obstacles in time to share with you the gift of music. I will NEVER BE THE SAME because of this moment. That?s a good thing. I Am Stronger Now. Louder Now. Even more Humbled. I know what it takes to be the Greatest Version of Self and I know how to Demolish Anything and Anyone who arrogantly attempts to stop The Glory of God and the will for my Life. #NoWeaponsFormed
5 MINUTES AGO

BORderline

Well lemme go out for a walk.
It?s cold as shit tho.
:dead:

Steeve Greener (her manager at Primary Wave) better do something cause Star ain?t enough.

I really thought we would get a live album.

???

Kalifornia.

Quote. I will NEVER BE THE SAME because of this moment. That?s a good thing. I Am Stronger Now. Louder Now. Even more Humbled. I know what it takes to be the Greatest Version of Self and I know how to Demolish Anything and Anyone who arrogantly attempts to stop The Glory of God and the will for my Life. #NoWeaponsFormed
5 MINUTES AGO

GLOCK

Quote from: Vonc2002 on January 26, 2019, 01:41:00 PM
Quote from: Glock on January 26, 2019, 11:14:48 AM
Or not fucking booked Her
They know she?s a contemporary artist
Not some classical girl :uhh:
True but i feel like she also needed to stretch herself to do sumn else. She was coming into their world and if she didn't feel like she was capable of meeting certain requirements then it's on her to move around.......and not the damn day before the show . Everyone knows what the NSO is gonna give.  I think it's a lil crazy for her to come in there trying to make that a regular brandy show. The whole point of doing it is to give sumn DIFFERENT! Ideally, yea they'd meet in the middle and make sumn magical but ultimately i think it was on brandy to conform to them, not the other way around
I respect this
And it?s true

Should?ve def been canceled a long time ago

long-timeTheRoofFan

I was so proud of Brandy for having the NSO show. I was actually the first person to post about it on here getting everyone else excited too. I thought this was going to be a really big moment for Brandy. Something that we as fans could shove down the throat of all of our friends and family that look at us like we are "CRAZY" for loving Brandy like we do.

:plzstop:

There was no way I could afford to go to the show, so I am not out anything financially. I was just really looking forward to this being something "good" for Bran.

I had a similar experience to everyone that just went to see her. Last summer Brandy was scheduled to perform at Toronto Pride and was promoted as being the Opening Weekend performer for weeks in advance. I was very excited to see her for the first time and traveled a long way by myself into the city to come see her. Turned out she was the closing weekend performer not the opening weekend - which ended up being Kehlani.. I was so heartbroken that I missed out on seeing her. i likely will never get the opportunity at this point by the looks of it.

I feel really bad for all of the fans that are let down the way I was.. The excitement and build up only be so badly disappointed sucks. Wish I could make you all feel better! Sorry guys

I can only say that things happen for a reason. I hope in this case there is a silver lining and something good becomes of Brandy and her music.

No shade.. but "Commitment" is my most played song in my iTunes this year so far.

:popeyes:

Cowboy Nine

Quote from: Kalifornia on January 26, 2019, 02:03:03 PM
Quote. I will NEVER BE THE SAME because of this moment. That?s a good thing. I Am Stronger Now. Louder Now. Even more Humbled. I know what it takes to be the Greatest Version of Self and I know how to Demolish Anything and Anyone who arrogantly attempts to stop The Glory of God and the will for my Life. #NoWeaponsFormed
5 MINUTES AGO

ajkndas;sdaknads this RAMBLING

Sovereign.

Quote from: Kalifornia on January 26, 2019, 02:03:03 PM
5 MINUTES AGO

VNNSBSBBDBDBDBCCCCCCCVVVV

I hate y?all niggas.  :kii:

KippDaddy

How much stronger and louder sis wanna get.  Every other week she stronger and a damn caterpillar to a butterfly

It?s late

'ology

Blessed Be The Mufuckin Fruit!!!