I wanna know if any of you gorls use this?

Started by BranLover, September 12, 2015, 03:12:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jon

Quote from: SUPREME on September 12, 2015, 04:44:51 PM
Quote from: Gallis on September 12, 2015, 04:43:49 PM
No shade come to think of it, it would be kind of embarassing if you did a check up and they find out you have a loose booty during a prostate check.
girl

whos asshole stays WIDE OPEN like that?

are you into fisting?

:omgwatshappening:
everyone should try it  :stressed:

SUPREME

Quote from: Jonovan on September 12, 2015, 04:57:22 PM
Quote from: SUPREME on September 12, 2015, 04:44:51 PM
Quote from: Gallis on September 12, 2015, 04:43:49 PM
No shade come to think of it, it would be kind of embarassing if you did a check up and they find out you have a loose booty during a prostate check.
girl

whos asshole stays WIDE OPEN like that?

are you into fisting?

:omgwatshappening:
everyone should try it  :stressed:
no luv

:raycharles2urmess:

MAY

Quote from: Kurama on September 12, 2015, 04:50:39 PM

Also, the side effects of the drug isn't as researched as people tend to believe. You are essentially putting a shit load of medications(not fully knowing the impact it may have) in your body to prevent something you can easily do with other tools of safe sex.

THIS!

One of my friends started taking it and was trying to talk me into it, but I don't know enough about this drug to start taking it every day. Like, I know what it's meant to do, but I have no idea what other side effects are possible. I don't think I'm willing to take that risk when condoms are so readily available.

Miranda

80% plus side effects and it is expensive? No fucking ma'am. I will take a cheap 99.9% condom tea.

BranLover

Quote from: MΛΥDΛΥ on September 12, 2015, 05:09:09 PM
Quote from: Kurama on September 12, 2015, 04:50:39 PM

Also, the side effects of the drug isn't as researched as people tend to believe. You are essentially putting a shit load of medications(not fully knowing the impact it may have) in your body to prevent something you can easily do with other tools of safe sex.

THIS!

One of my friends started taking it and was trying to talk me into it, but I don't know enough about this drug to start taking it every day. Like, I know what it's meant to do, but I have no idea what other side effects are possible. I don't think I'm willing to take that risk when condoms are so readily available.

Both you and Bre bring up logical points; I think I'll stick to my condoms too.