What's Aaliyah's best song vocally to you?

Started by Ma Lo, January 10, 2019, 09:00:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ulysses

Quote from: Harlem on January 10, 2019, 10:20:16 PM
Ya stated most already but I always thought her voice was super pretty on ?It?s Whatever?
!!

This song sat right in her sweet spot all the way through

Ma Lo

I could kill anyone in cold blood who says Aaliyah couldn't sing.. Every time I hear someone say that I get so mad.. I got into it on Facebook with a dude who is a stan of Kandi from Xscape yes.. (she has stans apparently) who tried to come for Aaliyah voice.. I want that Faggot dead before the end of the week.

fedswatchin

HUGO

Quote from: Harlem on January 10, 2019, 10:20:16 PM
Ya stated most already but I always thought her voice was super pretty on ?It?s Whatever?

That was my mess

:stressed:

HUGO

Quote from: Bloody Tears on January 10, 2019, 10:29:01 PM
I could kill anyone in cold blood who says Aaliyah couldn't sing.. Every time I hear someone say that I get so mad.. I got into it on Facebook with a dude who is a stan of Kandi from Xscape yes.. (she has stans apparently) who tried to come for Aaliyah voice.. I want that Faggot dead before the end of the week.

:plzstop:

Not fucking Kandi?s ugly voice ass

Navyman

Quote from: Baphzier. on January 10, 2019, 09:03:17 PM
The Chorus of "At Your Best (You Are Love)" is the prettiest Aaliyah has ever sounded on any song.

Dare someone to post better

HUGO

where can i download the Aaliyah album cuz all my mess from her is on macbook which broke

:stressed:

Aalumeci.

Quote from: Vonc2002 on January 10, 2019, 10:23:30 PM
Quote from: Promise. on January 10, 2019, 10:17:37 PM
The song where she goes I'm on the go you're on the go we're on go. I can't think of the name now

ack. sound better than the cd

Aalumeci.

Vonc2002

This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

ton

ssw4919

Kaeli.

Quote from: Vonc2002 on January 10, 2019, 10:21:52 PM
This thread is taking me THRU. This bitch's voice was tf GORGEOUS
!!!!

Prime example of someone that used what tf she had and Excelled! I mean she wasn?t a bad singer at all but I don?t think she gets her props vocally really.

I?d love to hear how her voice would sound today.