Lonnie and Jeanie get inTO it

Started by b7, November 22, 2019, 07:37:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

b7

Marilyn

Loni's bread and butter is to be the stereotypical "big black woman". You really think they would've hired her for any other reason

fedswatchin

Quote from: Vonc2002 on November 22, 2019, 09:47:26 PM
Quote from: First Class on November 22, 2019, 08:50:23 PM
Quote from: Vonc2002 on November 22, 2019, 07:47:14 PM
Although I understood Lonnie,  she sounded ignorant here
so you understand ignorance

Ok
Nigga, how else would i clock it so effortlessly everytime u open ur fckn mouth :uhh:
you don't want me to start a thread on how many times I alone have proven you wrong

do you?

Ma Lo

I actually think this argument was real .. that's the troubling part of it.

Lane Bryant Jumpsuit

Quote from: 1RIG on November 22, 2019, 07:49:01 PM
!!! It was like a child realizing they're wrong, but out of embarrassment, doubling down just for the sake of doing so
:plzstop:

Lonnie wasnt "wrong" her comments just werent called for but shes 100 percent right

Hiring a bitch to show u cue cards on ur date is not a strong percentage of black women doing so not because they may not need it or benefit  from it but because its a bit childish

Jeanie defending her character was out ofplace also cause the service shes providing just sounds like day care material

To each his own

I think lonnie simply felt there was no black representation  aside from herself to say welll do ya thing but a susta aint really needin or doing this

(If tamar was still there u know she woulda roasting)

Lonnies joke failed because jeannie wanted to defend and the joke wasnt relevant

Its a hold ur peace moment that she didnt  see and it backfired making her look insensitive and pulling the race card

Shes not funny tbh

Or sarcastic humor isnt her strong point

Lewie D Im Caramel Bitches Ion Wanna hear Im Actin
Different

Kaeli.

When the camera panned to Tamera 

Hi! I'm mixed too lmfao! 

VMDHDKXIDKXJOX

Girl we know thanks 

Naomi Hit Me

b7

Quote from: Lew Scherzinger Norwood on November 22, 2019, 10:39:03 PM
Quote from: 1RIG on November 22, 2019, 07:49:01 PM
!!! It was like a child realizing they're wrong, but out of embarrassment, doubling down just for the sake of doing so
:plzstop:

Lonnie wasnt "wrong" her comments just werent called for but shes 100 percent right

Hiring a bitch to show u cue cards on ur date is not a strong percentage of black women doing so not because they may not need it or benefit  from it but because its a bit childish

Jeanie defending her character was out ofplace also cause the service shes providing just sounds like day care material

To each his own

I think lonnie simply felt there was no black representation  aside from herself to say welll do ya thing but a susta aint really needin or doing this

(If tamar was still there u know she woulda roasting)

Lonnies joke failed because jeannie wanted to defend and the joke wasnt relevant

Its a hold ur peace moment that she didnt  see and it backfired making her look insensitive and pulling the race card

Shes not funny tbh

Or sarcastic humor isnt her strong point
i agreed with Loni's overall point. It's the whole "she white" thing that she tried to hold on to. that was what i was talking about

Sovereign.

November 23, 2019, 02:17:19 AM #39 Last Edit: November 23, 2019, 02:18:05 AM by Sovereign.
Lonnie is wack af for that. Tamera is a mixed-raced BLACK woman and so is the woman at topic.  Loni definitely felt her ignorance and it was too prideful to actually take her L.

Aalumeci.

November 23, 2019, 02:41:00 AM #40 Last Edit: November 23, 2019, 02:58:08 AM by L0NZ.
ok that "white people" mess was unnecessary

Lane Bryant Jumpsuit

Lmaooooo loni is getting dragged in here

Lewie D Im Caramel Bitches Ion Wanna hear Im Actin
Different

Kaeli.

November 23, 2019, 04:03:07 AM #42 Last Edit: November 23, 2019, 04:03:25 AM by She Is Coming.

Reminds me of this

I love when the girls gang up on Loni

@ 1:22

& she tries it again @ 3:00

Like girl stfu

L:DKFJKL:DSJF

Tamara was pissed

Vonc2002

I hate Lonnie.  She ain't funny or cute
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

Sinpool

Loni made herself look dumb

doing this show really made me not like her as much as before when she was just the random fat black comedian girl VH1 would book for a 4 second joke on their lil shows.