Lonnie and Jeanie get inTO it

Started by b7, November 22, 2019, 07:37:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Aalumeci.

November 24, 2019, 08:54:43 PM #60 Last Edit: November 24, 2019, 08:55:02 PM by L0NZ.
Quote from: Lew Scherzinger Norwood on November 23, 2019, 01:40:02 PM
I did cackle when tisha tried to give a see both sides mess

With i cant even  read cue cards for my scripts

But maybe i need her help

And lonnie said but how u gon do it if u cant read the cue cards lmao

which was her trying to further downplay the woman's business, as if that's the only method she uses. Jeannie had to get her together there, too.

Vonc2002

Quote from: LOONA. on November 24, 2019, 08:20:46 PM
She's always saying some dumb shit when it comes to race, especially about white people...only to go home and suck white dick.

Make it make sense 

I be forgetting this fat hoe is with a white man. After all those Leroy and tyrones she claimed to be with. Now she making PSAs about black women opening themselves up to other races instead of sitting around being unloved. I knew this unattractive ass thing was sitting at home alone and lonely before she met this fat white man  :dead:
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

yummy

Quote from: Luka Sabbat on November 23, 2019, 06:27:17 AM
Loni made herself look dumb

doing this show really made me not like her as much as before when she was just the random fat black comedian girl VH1 would book for a 4 second joke on their lil shows.

ghdkmncbnc

I used to love her on those "I Love the 80's" specials

LOONA.

Quote from: L0NZ. on November 24, 2019, 08:44:01 PM
She's always saying some dumb shit when it comes to race, especially about white people...only to go home and suck white dick.

Make it make sense 

wait, what??  :kii:

Her boyfriend is white     

:plzstop:

LOONA.

Quote from: Vonc2002 on November 24, 2019, 09:52:56 PM

Make it make sense 

I be forgetting this fat hoe is with a white man. After all those Leroy and tyrones she claimed to be with. Now she making PSAs about black women opening themselves up to other races instead of sitting around being unloved. I knew this unattractive ass thing was sitting at home alone and lonely before she met this fat white man  :dead:

djjkkkfff

I'm sor but she's still miserable now

She tries to act woke but at the same time she gives me black ok?! teas...and then she be tearing down black women.COLOR]

b7

Quote from: Vonc2002 on November 24, 2019, 09:52:56 PM

Make it make sense 

Sovereign.

Make it make sense 

nnnncncvcncncnnccnmfvvvv

Young

Lane Bryant Jumpsuit

Lewie D Im Caramel Bitches Ion Wanna hear Im Actin
Different

Kalifornia.

Quote from: animmai. on November 24, 2019, 10:09:27 PM
Quote from: Luka Sabbat on November 23, 2019, 06:27:17 AM
Loni made herself look dumb

doing this show really made me not like her as much as before when she was just the random fat black comedian girl VH1 would book for a 4 second joke on their lil shows.

ghdkmncbnc

I used to love her on those "I Love the 80's" specials
!!!