the crowd was so whack though

Heated🔥

oh they were pretty hype for jason derulo
fdjcjg
gfj

Gilgamesh.

Kalifornia.

Her live shows are so lackluster.

ONE fckn dancer and this bare bones set up like she's someone's opening act.

Then you see damn Sisqo with several dancers and a full on screen behind him. :dead:

Kalifornia.

whatever

November 13, 2019, 01:40:36 PM #6 Last Edit: November 13, 2019, 01:41:16 PM by whatever
keri did good nnn

whatever

They all really did good...

brandy voice >>>>>

Sovereign.

I can't stan for Brandy no more. She's so mediocre now trying to give earth mother now. Girl, quit the shit. 

Sovereign.

She always sounds good though, but that don't matter when you give half ass Summer Walker performance tea. 

Le Champ

Quote from: Sovereign. on November 13, 2019, 01:45:39 PM
I can't stan for Brandy no more. She's so mediocre now trying to give earth mother now. Girl, quit the shit.

:dead: :dead:

The turn from Two Eleven looks/live shows to this has been...rough

Harlem

Quote from: Gilgamesh. on November 13, 2019, 01:21:11 PM
Her live show honestly sucks now.

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

She knows wtf to do too, idk why she's penny pinching or not negotiating these deals for the promoters to cover all her needs to put on a great show... Ya Sonja besties and insiders in here, tell her to fix it ASAP!

These stages are too big for her for not to have the full situation and give more excitement, she's fuckin BRANDY! Smfh

whatever

She definitely needs better production...

These are examples for stage shows that are great but not too expensive. They are cohesive and create a vibe.

For her new ERA I would love for Bran to change her setlist and revamp the whole damn show from top to bottom..

BAPHOMET.

:shook:

I think sis needs to contact Solange on how to give budget with little budget (not that she doesnt HAVE the budget but she obviously doesnt want to spend the right coin)