Jazmine Sullivan - Heaux Tales out NOW!

Started by iheart4everbrandy, January 08, 2021, 06:35:10 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Gilgamesh.

After sitting with it for a couple days I absolutely love it. I can agree it's not as good as some her previous as work but it's not far off at all, and it's an EP so :dead:

Vonc2002

Quote from: Gilgamesh. on January 10, 2021, 02:31:39 AM
After sitting with it for a couple days I absolutely love it. I can agree it's not as good as some her previous as work but it's not far off at all, and it's an EP so :dead:
I love it even MORE now. I didn't really give the her song too much but after that performance, I can't stop playing it
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

Brandy's Unconditional Ocean

Quote from: Vonc2002 on January 10, 2021, 02:45:36 AM
Quote from: Gilgamesh. on January 10, 2021, 02:31:39 AM
I love it even MORE now. I didn't really give the her song too much but after that performance, I can't stop playing it
she's doing some amazing things with her voice on that one. it grew on me too

….ok.

iheart4everbrandy

Quote from: Fuck Mons. on January 10, 2021, 05:44:39 PM
The tiny desk has a million views already

I hope those people support the EP by purchase and not just streaming it! Jazmine is critically acclaimed yet so under supported...

I want Jazmine to finally get the recognition that she so deserves, I'm so proud of her for this project and happy for all the success and press she's getting from it.

HUGO

She's getting a lot recognition. I'm so happy for her.

bby ddy

Not LOVING Heaux Tales but I am LOVING the fact that Jaz is gaining so many new fans.  :wub:

Some of my friends are enjoying the album but you'd think she was a new artist the way some folks are talking. :plzstop:

Young