LOVE AGAIN Solo Version

Started by Cuban0, June 19, 2020, 12:14:56 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kaeli.

Quote from: KippDaddy on June 19, 2020, 01:20:32 AM
Y'all b doing A LOT.

The song isn't bad lol.

But I am so excited love again is on the ALBUM!

It's gon bring people who haven't really gotten into the song Into it!   It's  so simple n dope
boy

if we don't like it, we don't like it... :udontlookok:

CREAM.

And nobody said the song was bad n

JCJ 🪐

July can't come fast enough  :rudone:

🦚

Hear 'em swarmin', right? (Zz) 🐝 🐝  is known to bite (Zz, zz)
——————///——————-
https://justiceforbreonna.org/

Vonc2002

This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

Vonc2002

THIS IS AMAZING! My favorite recent release. JESUS!!!!!!!!!!
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

FRANCE

Quote from: Kaeli. on June 19, 2020, 01:57:30 AM
Y'all b doing A LOT.

The song isn't bad lol.

It's gon bring people who haven't really gotten into the song Into it!   It's  so simple n dope
boy

This isnt good at all. From the moment she shared a snippet on IG last yr, I was like, "she can keep it". Love that the duet is on the album.

And Kipp, we're not gonna love everything. Bran didnt deliver on this. But we still love the duet.

Vonc2002

Lemme piece together this fckn stan card because............

Vonc2002

CREAM.

Quote from: FRANCE on June 19, 2020, 02:38:16 AM
Quote from: Kaeli. on June 19, 2020, 01:57:30 AM
Y'all b doing A LOT.

The song isn't bad lol.

boy

This isnt good at all. From the moment she shared a snippet on IG last yr, I was like, "she can keep it". Love that the duet is on the album.

And Kipp, we're not gonna love everything. Bran didnt deliver on this. But we still love the duet.
!!

That snippet was terrible

Musicboy88

With the fans that love this.... is their something I'm not hearing that you guys are hearing? Vocally this wasn't Brandy's best

Vonc2002

Why can't we all just like what we like :dead:
Y'all find someway to like that corny ass baby mama,  and I can't understand that for the life of me.  You like what u like

Musicboy88

Quote from: Vonc2002 on June 19, 2020, 03:01:27 AM
Why can't we all just like what we like :dead:
Y'all find someway to like that corny ass baby mama,  and I can't understand that for the life of me.  You like what u like
I dislike BabyMama too still support it but I'm just ready for this album.

Ma Lo