December is about to end...

Started by Noni, December 17, 2018, 10:18:09 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Young

Vonc2002

Can't believe y'all still falling for the mess
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

Kurama

Hey guys, resume the bubbling under Rig lashing.

Young

?In another dimension ..!!?

Bitttttttttttch

Mrd0ndada

Brandy said it when she was doing those radio conferences with Ray J...
🙄

Aalumeci.

The stars can?t shine without darkness

Mrd0ndada

December 17, 2018, 01:07:29 PM #37 Last Edit: December 17, 2018, 01:10:54 PM by Mrd0ndada
I just saw on black culture news that Brandy unfollowed Camper & threw slight shade at him abt being HER?s producer?  Love Bran But she HAS to cut the shit!   Look in the comments of this pic... she was clearly following him 2 days ago when this pic was posted now she?s not anymore...matched with the comment she left under the pic , kinda makes sense.

🙄

4 fucking k

She?s a fucking liar. Fuck her and the cult leader. Sick of both of them.

Aalumeci.

Quote from: Mrd0ndada on December 17, 2018, 01:07:29 PM
I just saw on black culture news that Brandy unfollowed Camper & threw slight shade at him abt being HER?s producer?  Love Bran But she HAS to cut the shit!   Look in the comments of this pic... she was clearly following him 2 days when this pic was posted now she?s not matched with the comment she left, makes sense.

Nnnn am I gon hafta cancel bran

Zankou.

Quote from: Mrd0ndada on December 17, 2018, 01:07:29 PM
I just saw on black culture news that Brandy unfollowed Camper & threw slight shade at him abt being HER?s producer?  Love Bran But she HAS to cut the shit!   Look in the comments of this pic... she was clearly following him 2 days when this pic was posted now she?s not anymore...matched with the comment she left under the pic , kinda makes sense.

you know what

Vonc2002

This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

Mrd0ndada

🙄

Kurama

Yall ready to call a thing a fckin thing yet!? Cause this girl..

Vonc2002

Quote from: Kurama on December 17, 2018, 01:15:45 PM
Yall ready to call a thing a fckin thing yet!? Cause this girl..
Been saying it for a while now. CH!