Young

Quote from: Lane Bryant Jumpsuit on October 08, 2020, 10:44:49 PM
Quote from: Young on October 08, 2020, 10:37:30 PM
Quote from: Andthecategoryis... on October 08, 2020, 10:25:28 PM
Quote from: Lane Bryant Jumpsuit on October 08, 2020, 10:19:07 PM
well the era is bittersweet
i dont get to say the music is all that good
i dont get to say the vocals are all that good
but seing what shes capable of independent has kinda established that we take her work for granted
and it needs to be revered  more

so its like a 25 anniversary ep for me
i do want her to get another grammy
want her writing to improve and budget to come back
want her to get her a writers room leave it to the professionals

and be great

and stop with the second guessing herself reworking songs so heavily
I think you do too much but I agree with some of this but Brandy needed this to know who she is as an artist...this is the most sure of herself that I have seen her in over 20 years. She needed to come up from the ground and build herself back up and believe in her gift.

>>><<<

The next era will be even bigger/better and I truly believe that with everything in me.

Like she said; B7 was a healing album for her

Imagine what Brandy will be/is recording in the headspace she's in now and with the opportunities she has now. So exciting

nope nope nope dont want to hear it
she took her heealed azz and recorded this track after the release of that album
were no longer doing the unheard and unreleased potential brandy is gonna slay and be better than ever  routine

right now in october 2020 shes putting out bullshit
and thats the energy untill further notice

I don't agree bby

But ok

anon

Can't wait until your energy is on shutting the fuck up ❤️

Lane Bryant Jumpsuit

Quote from: anon on October 08, 2020, 10:48:49 PM
Can't wait until your energy is on shutting the fuck up ❤️

I mean we can take your lead on that

Lewie D Im Caramel Bitches Ion Wanna hear Im Actin
Different

Lane Bryant Jumpsuit

Quote from: Young on October 08, 2020, 10:48:14 PM
but seing what shes capable of independent has kinda established that we take her work for granted

and be great

I think you do too much but I agree with some of this but Brandy needed this to know who she is as an artist...this is the most sure of herself that I have seen her in over 20 years. She needed to come up from the ground and build herself back up and believe in her gift.

>>><<<

The next era will be even bigger/better and I truly believe that with everything in me.

Imagine what Brandy will be/is recording in the headspace she's in now and with the opportunities she has now. So exciting

she took her heealed azz and recorded this track after the release of that album
were no longer doing the unheard and unreleased potential brandy is gonna slay and be better than ever  routine

I don't agree bby

But ok

Im screamingggg  :plzstop: :plzstop: :young:

Different

long-timeTheRoofFan

BORderline

I don't like it. At all.
The original >>>>

Scott.

Young

yearofbrandy

In summer 2021 hopefully covid-19 will be under control and Brandy can release another album. Camper needs to stay far away! She need to get in with some current producers, Rodney or Tim. 

Bigmacthawoppa

and be great

>>><<<

Ddddd this is strongly worded but I kinda agree. This release really burst the bubble of anticipation and hopefulness that she'd deliver after all those years. For some this album worked, and for others it was underwhelming. I'm sad that it's shaken my faith in her ability to produce another classic, but maybe it's for the best. With lower expectations maybe the next mess will feel better to me. It's just hard to reconcile bc I've always put her on a pedestal above every other artist and with B7 she showed (to me at least) that shes not really capable of delivering without the right people involved. Her current team doesn't seem like the type to be honest and push her to be better.

So yeah, all that to say that the expectation of her next mess to be revolutionary ain't realistic anymore. She's showed what she's capable of on B7 after working on it for 4 years, so no point in wishing for any better the next go round.

anon

The song wasn't released today so it seems like this may not be the final and it is probably still being worked on.

Might be best to wait until the official release before writing the thesis and dissents.

Demetri La Robyn 🤴🏾

Thee Robyn [Queen Bitch] Dixon

The Green Eyed Bitches Foreva 💚💚💚

Walking through like you're that girl, When you know you're not that Girl! Try again, Try again!

People Tune In To see Stars.I'm a Star.I steal the Show- Demetrius

GYNandTONIC

October 09, 2020, 02:33:31 AM #163 Last Edit: October 09, 2020, 02:34:32 AM by GYNandTONIC
The songs sucks but that ain't got shit to do w/ B7 as a whole.

B7 is a masterpiece that is still on repeat, and everyday I find something new to obsess over. That's why any remix has to go above and beyond, cause the music is gorgeous as is.

Lane Bryant Jumpsuit

Quote from: Bigmacthawoppa on October 09, 2020, 12:25:01 AM

and be great

>>><<<

Ddddd this is strongly worded but I kinda agree. This release really burst the bubble of anticipation and hopefulness that she'd deliver after all those years. For some this album worked, and for others it was underwhelming. I'm sad that it's shaken my faith in her ability to produce another classic, but maybe it's for the best. With lower expectations maybe the next mess will feel better to me. It's just hard to reconcile bc I've always put her on a pedestal above every other artist and with B7 she showed (to me at least) that shes not really capable of delivering without the right people involved. Her current team doesn't seem like the type to be honest and push her to be better.

So yeah, all that to say that the expectation of her next mess to be revolutionary ain't realistic anymore. She's showed what she's capable of on B7 after working on it for 4 years, so no point in wishing for any better the next go round.

Yes and I honestly think that was the lesson for most of us placing her on a pedestal
now its like Okay we really see its just the voice and nothing else really not even her ear  and musical choices can even be on that pedestal anymore. weve touted her as this magical vocal producer in which she does have some skills but not enough to pull off a project by herself clearly
The universe showed me with the dc incident that the idolatry needs to stop
and everytime i fall back into it something happens removes her from the pedestal again

If you remember i was the main one saying dont drag her the album will come when its time

and in 2020 its time

time to see that shes not a musical savior
time to see that it really was the machine when its all said and done
time to see shes no ones writer
time to see she cant even produce  her own mess right
time to see she ain't on point when it comes to her product
time to see that because of lack of vision she cant do a simple song without ruining the essence of it with her so called "perfectionist" bullshit cause aint shit perfect

and so now its about giving her  her flowers now because its a wrap

the era is about celebrating her more than new hot music

and again the universe let the b7 turn me way the fuck off again
and when i get sucked into the hype this shit gets released

im so done  lol

Different