woah guyz

Started by how u let him cheat, August 14, 2019, 11:15:09 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

how u let him cheat

this perfect ass summation

:ack: :ack: :ack:  :shook: :shook:
then take him back? must be yo only nigga.

BAPHOMET.

Cowboy Nine

oh wow. this is really poignant.

'ology

Zzzzzzbxbxbzbd

makes ya think!
Blessed Be The Mufuckin Fruit!!!

Kaeli.

cvvsbxnbx

wow didn't see it this way :ohwow: 

how u let him cheat

fgghhhhhh i really hate u fags

:uhh:

Ma Lo

so he's the match and the bombs are his followers? .. I guess. 

how u let him cheat

Quote from: Ntwadumela on August 14, 2019, 01:36:29 PM

it's an analogy for expression of hatred and bigotry that he incites in people who are already looking for a reason to validate the aforementioned

not the gorls dragging it and still being confused

:dead:

Ma Lo

Quote from: the ophelia edition on August 14, 2019, 01:41:01 PM

it's an analogy for expression of hatred and bigotry that he incites in people who are already looking for a reason to validate the aforementioned

not the gorls dragging it and still being confused

:dead:

ahh I see

Kaeli.

BDNHXKXHXKDJKDJDJDJ

I think the rest of us got it 

I hope... 

praying...

BAPHOMET.

hun......

how u let him cheat

baph is def confused still

but lol! no duh!

how u let him cheat

Quote from: hot boi summah 🔥 on August 14, 2019, 01:51:54 PM
People damn near act as if racism was nonexistent before Trump stepped into office

King stepped in, said no thanks to all of the politically correct teas and in turn made people face the harsh reality of what already existed in this country long before he took his oath.

But, "change is coming" and all that fun stuff.

boy WHAT

none of this is pertinent  :uhh:

Bentley. HARRIS!

August 14, 2019, 02:11:49 PM #14 Last Edit: August 14, 2019, 02:14:50 PM by Bentley. A Moderator.
I mean I get it ... and while I do agree with the Jim Jones effect he appears to have. It's a bit more complicated than this to me

and I hate discussing it now because it's just FUCK TRUMP and if you try to add any substance or have a deeper conversation, ppl shut down and side-eye you like you're trying to convince them Donald Trump isn't the piece of shit he is

So many factors exist. Over the elitist & racist, he's an extreme narcissist. That's the core of Donald Trump.
That's why I say warn ppl that Trump is actually the vessel or vehicle,
the angry. pale. uneducated. untalented. uncultured. bland. bitter. ugly. ill-shapen. dog-smelling racists fcks have finally gotten their ride to the party.
he's simply doing this to gain more power, money, & infamy. He'd betray whites if a race of uber rich and powerful Blue ppl popped up. But that's the part that makes him a dangerous racist/elitist, because there is no loyalty or universal moral compass :dead:

Trump is being touted as the cause when he's actually the effect. More of a reflection of the corruption that we tried to bury and say "oh well it just takes time to get better"

We've known that elitism and racism still existed in America. But everyone was tired and got to a place were ok was enough. And why?

the technology advancement/depreciation has finally gotten to point to where the average "poor" person in America can afford a working mobile camera. So it gives the appearance that things have gotten "worse" ... nope... things are finally just getting exposed on a broader level to a larger audience.

America has always been America. NYC, LA, ATL, the CHI ... large urban areas only exist because they had to goop the gorls. If you think about it, if you're a minority in America, what do ppl always say "Oh moving where the opporunity is!"

And what do they do with those areas? They beef them up, put Hollywood there, they put Broadway, they put all of their money making ventures in those urban areas, so they can leech off of the culture/ideas of blacks, of the gays, of women. All while the basic structure of America has never changed, if you look at who actually owns all of the companies. Bland YT men :dead:

Enslaved ppl never know they're enslaved until they try to leave the gate and that whip is cracked.
Trump is just America's whip gorls. It's always been a racist, elitist, shit hole of a place ... but a Fourth of July here and a Christmas there to keep the ppl happy ... yay

so here's the thing.... actually 2 things

1. The Dem party are aligning themselves with minorities/SJW's/leftists only to gain back power. the 2 party system of America has got to be exposed guys. We live in a country of 50 highly civilized states, if that's the lowest level we want to go. So why tf are there only 2 candidates in a major election ballot? why does the electoral college exist? Because they want everybody to get into a "well lemme choose the lesser of two evils" type of mess at the ballots :dead: .. make it make sense

2. The Dems are being careless by painting the fairytale that removing Trump, will fix this, like .... the damage we are seeing actually doesn't have anything to do with Trump :dead:
It's so careless all of the attention they give attacking Trump and painting him as the problem. Let's talk about those elites, and farmers, and southerners, and midwesterners who don't and never have given a fck about anybody else. Because they're still going to exist with or without him in the office :uhh: