Brandy?s NSO shows canceled due to (finally explains illness and apologizes)

Started by Steffon, January 15, 2019, 12:25:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

'ology

Quote from: Bish on January 25, 2019, 12:22:08 PM
Quote from: KippDaddy on January 25, 2019, 12:06:41 PM
Quote from: Bish on January 25, 2019, 12:05:28 PM
Silent I see you active...what?s good?

I guess that?s why you said that set list wasn?t real because there ain?t a damn set.
Werq?  Sis that u?
Yes for the last time ever lol
Sssxxxxxxxxzz
Blessed Be The Mufuckin Fruit!!!

'ology

Quote from: NewNu on January 25, 2019, 12:26:55 PM
Quote from: Bish on January 25, 2019, 12:26:04 PM
Quote from: KippDaddy on January 25, 2019, 12:08:24 PM
Man if she dropped a single right now I would be too over it to fucking care to be honest

This is the biggest let down I have ever experienced with her
Whatever she drops from here on out gets an SPS from me...she lost her pure sales privileges.

A;DA'D'S''S'SSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS
Zzzzzxffvbvdxxxzdfghvhvvh

BigDawg

FRANCE

Quote from: lovechild on January 26, 2019, 10:07:22 AM
Quote from: SPARK on January 26, 2019, 10:01:08 AM
U know what, let's just call it what it is. Ever since the Afrodisiac era, Brandy has been lipping to pre-recorded vocals. She has never had a concert or show in OVER 15 YEARS where she has sang FULLY live for an hour or more. That is a part of the problem. When u rely so much on lipping, you lose confidence in what u can do live and that is the case with Brandy. No way in hell was Brandy gonna show up doing a 2hr show with all live vocals. And if that was the plan, thats why her voice gave out cause she's not used to doing that. The Whitney tribute on BET was pre-recorded while everyone including Cissy came out sounding off key and all, but Bran has to be perfect every time and doesn't wanna risk sounding bad. Then the nerves start to kick in especially if things cant go her usual way and she blames the team. Fuck dancers, Frank Gatson and all that shit. All we've ever really wanted from Bran at some point in time is just for her to stand in front of a mic and siiing. And do it LIVE like she used to when she was 15 and 18. A Beyonce I Am Yours kinda concert if u will. If that was the game plan, all this blame game shit wouldnt be going down. Bitch, YOU ARE THE PROBLEM!

I can?t lie ... I?m a STAN  ! But I had doubts Brandy could sing live for that long . I was worried her voice would start to strain . I know most of her shows are lipped .. I really prayed she was on vocal rest and taking care of her voice in order to kill this performance . Honestly I?m very sad that she canceled . I wasnt even going but I wanted this for her and I wanted to just watch the videos over and over . I think Brandy needs the pre recorded vocals because her voice doesn?t hold up live for too long . So to preserve her voice she lips and does some stuff live

She has used pre-recorded vocals as a crutch for way too long. She does have a sensitive voice that gets raspy quite easily, but she's always had that kinda voice. But when you haven't been doing live shows for over a decade, what do you think is gonna happen when you get into intense rehearsals? I honestly believe she planned on doing that, realized that she couldn't keep up and her voice was getting hoarse, decided to pre-record tracks and the NSO said we ain't having that shit, and she took a trip to the docs to find a way to get out of her contractural obligations and gave up. Then she blames the people around her who are paid to push her and get her physically, vocally and mentally ready and says they were pushing her too hard and bullying her. Girl...we ain't dumb. I for sure ain't. She needs to do better. And finally GROW UP!

Mrd0ndada

🙄

Camo

Quote from: SPARK on January 26, 2019, 10:20:07 AM
Quote from: lovechild on January 26, 2019, 10:07:22 AM
Quote from: SPARK on January 26, 2019, 10:01:08 AM
U know what, let's just call it what it is. Ever since the Afrodisiac era, Brandy has been lipping to pre-recorded vocals. She has never had a concert or show in OVER 15 YEARS where she has sang FULLY live for an hour or more. That is a part of the problem. When u rely so much on lipping, you lose confidence in what u can do live and that is the case with Brandy. No way in hell was Brandy gonna show up doing a 2hr show with all live vocals. And if that was the plan, thats why her voice gave out cause she's not used to doing that. The Whitney tribute on BET was pre-recorded while everyone including Cissy came out sounding off key and all, but Bran has to be perfect every time and doesn't wanna risk sounding bad. Then the nerves start to kick in especially if things cant go her usual way and she blames the team. Fuck dancers, Frank Gatson and all that shit. All we've ever really wanted from Bran at some point in time is just for her to stand in front of a mic and siiing. And do it LIVE like she used to when she was 15 and 18. A Beyonce I Am Yours kinda concert if u will. If that was the game plan, all this blame game shit wouldnt be going down. Bitch, YOU ARE THE PROBLEM!

I can?t lie ... I?m a STAN  ! But I had doubts Brandy could sing live for that long . I was worried her voice would start to strain . I know most of her shows are lipped .. I really prayed she was on vocal rest and taking care of her voice in order to kill this performance . Honestly I?m very sad that she canceled . I wasnt even going but I wanted this for her and I wanted to just watch the videos over and over . I think Brandy needs the pre recorded vocals because her voice doesn?t hold up live for too long . So to preserve her voice she lips and does some stuff live

She has used pre-recorded vocals as a crutch for way too long. She does have a sensitive voice that gets raspy quite easily, but she's always had that kinda voice. But when you haven't been doing live shows for over a decade, what do you think is gonna happen when you get into intense rehearsals? I honestly believe she planned on doing that, realized that she couldn't keep up and her voice was getting hoarse, decided to pre-record tracks and the NSO said we ain't having that shit, and she took a trip to the docs to find a way to get out of her contractural obligations and gave up. Then she blames the people around her who are paid to push her and get her physically, vocally and mentally ready and says they were pushing her too hard and bullying her. Girl...we ain't dumb. I for sure ain't. She needs to do better. And finally GROW UP!

All of this.

'ology

Quote from: L0NZ Wit Da Braids. on January 25, 2019, 12:33:09 PM
Quote from: AJ on January 25, 2019, 12:32:10 PM
Quote from: dat Blindian boi on January 25, 2019, 12:28:25 PM
Quote from: 1RIG on January 25, 2019, 12:25:39 PM
The only thing saving her here is the fact that the shows were sold out and people can only speculate what it could be. that?s the only thing keeping her from getting clowned on social media

The difference is now her core fans are truly pissed and the ones that are gonna light that ass up
That's true

But I mean if I were her I'd be less worried about social media clowning from people who don't purchase my shit anyway and more worried about the people who do and are highly upset right now ...

She needs to speak up. Get on that phone gor and start GLIDING those fingers across that keyboard.
!!!!
If RIG is pissed... Brandy should be worried, I?ve seen Rig go to bat for Brandy no matter what..
literally your CORE supporters... out of thousands of dollars to come and see you.

fjfjdjd !!!!

Rig was the ?Young? of Brandy?s years of mess
Dxzzzzzzzzzzxxxxxxxf

Opposites Attract.

Quote from: L0NZ Wit Da Braids. on January 26, 2019, 09:57:39 AM
Quote from: LUCIF?R. on January 26, 2019, 09:54:43 AM
Quote from: brocka4life on January 26, 2019, 09:35:03 AM
First all, why would you bring pre-recorded background vocals to an orchestra? Just hire a damn choir, girl.

If that's what she wanted to do they should have let her and if the people weren't on board she should have fired them and found other. I just don't understand.

Brandy can?t just fire members of the NSO
oh i didnt kno they worked for NSO. She said her entire team so I thought she hired them.

It's unconditional, these days you know....

FRANCE

Quote from: Mrd0ndada on January 26, 2019, 10:21:46 AM
All entertainers add lip moments in their shows.

Now that's a lie. And I can name several of them who don't. And that's not the point. No one is saying she can't or shouldn't lip. What I'm saying is that she has used it as a crutch for too long. Its gonna eventually affect her confidence and her preparations to do a live show for 2hrs, something she probably hasn't done since the 90s.

'ology

Quote from: HUGO on January 25, 2019, 12:36:36 PM
My friend is dragging tf out of me cuz I convinced him to come with me. Promised him it was gonna be okay and he took today and Monday off

:plzstop:

Brandy girl idk
Omg

'ology

Quote from: BetterAngels on January 25, 2019, 12:42:47 PM
Quote from: AJ on January 25, 2019, 12:10:24 PM
Bran owes everybody at LEAST 500-600 dollars if they flew in.

More. My flight and hotel was $1500 and that's not including the winter clothes I had to purchase.  I'm officially over Brandy
1500!! Bran better get TF in here and start cash apping niggas

RAY7

Quote from: SPARK on January 26, 2019, 10:26:07 AM
Quote from: Mrd0ndada on January 26, 2019, 10:21:46 AM
All entertainers add lip moments in their shows.

Now that's a lie. And I can name several of them who don't. And that's not the point. No one is saying she can't or shouldn't lip. What I'm saying is that she has used it as a crutch for too long. Its gonna eventually affect her confidence and her preparations to do a live show for 2hrs, something she probably hasn't done since the 90s.
she has been doing that on and off with Chicago for the past few years actually

'ology

Quote from: Glock on January 25, 2019, 12:50:06 PM
Quote from: Mrd0ndada on January 25, 2019, 12:01:58 PM
This is when Silent needs to pop in.
!

He?s useless in a lot of ways
He answers to what he wants to ..
His account needs to go if he?s not gonna post like a normal fan

He doesn?t know shit ..

Quote me with ur shit fag. Either u don?t know shit or tell the girls what they ask of u..
:omgwatshappening:

yearofbrandy

I knew it wasn?t just her throat. Look at her updated post on IG. I feel like Brandy got pissed at her team and walked out. I?m nervous for this next era because Brandy seem like she is very difficult to work with and then play victim in front of the world. I don?t know anymore.....

'ology

Quote from: Noni on January 25, 2019, 12:56:39 PM
I'm so FUCKING SICK OF HER!

We all go above and beyond to support her and cheer her on. Buying several copies of her albums and praying for miracles so that she can have a hit.

I'm so FUCKING SICK of her not logging in here or communicating with her fans when she has time to post weird and ugly ass posts on instagram. Like why you look homeless girl?

Why is everything so cryptic. Why can't she just release som damn music?!?! LIKE WHAT IN DA ACTUAL FUCK IS YOUR PROBLEM?

Ugh I've HAD IT! HAD IT! YOU HEAR ME BITCHES?!?!? HAD IT!

sorry guys...I'll probably go back to hoping and praying for her success tomorrow.
Omfg zzxxxvbbnnnnm
Y'all are really let her have IT!