Omarion/Mario Verzuz Battle In The Works

Started by M-Rocka, June 14, 2022, 01:46:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Demetri La Robyn 🤴🏾

June 25, 2022, 12:25:38 AM #225 Last Edit: June 25, 2022, 12:29:24 AM by DemetriusRocka 🤴🏾
Quote from: Scott. on June 24, 2022, 10:09:27 PM
I feel like they only PUSHED Mario during his first era. But any era after that, they didn't do much for him.

"Turning Point" had "Let Me Love You", a big record. "How Could You" was moderately successful. But then there was no third single. He had many choices."

"Go!" was severely slept on and not pushed. "How Do I Breathe" was a moderate successful, followed by "Crying Out For Me" which was a big record for him. "Music For Love" wasn't pushed at all and then they moved on.

"DNA" came out and "Break Up" was his third biggest record and they decide to follow up with "Thinkin Bout You".....there were songs like "I Choose You".

I don't know why they didn't push him well.

Accurate. It was typical of J Records to do that with most of their urban acts. I think he got a third single for " Turning Point" not sure how hard it was pushed in America if at all!
Thee Robyn [Queen Bitch] Dixon

The Green Eyed Bitches Foreva 💚💚💚

Walking through like you're that girl, When you know you're not that Girl! Try again, Try again!

People Tune In To see Stars.I'm a Star.I steal the Show- Demetrius

Nonchalantboi

Not Victoria wanting a sip of that tea  :plzstop:

🔥🔥🔥

Ulysses

Everyone sounded a mess on that stage 

Freemala Harris

Just finished

I didn't expect Mario to sweep like this

This VOCALIST

DopeSoul.

Wat is this special tea Brandy made :ohwow:

i want some 

Lazarus

I feel like they only PUSHED Mario during his first era. But any era after that, they didn't do much for him.

"Turning Point" had "Let Me Love You", a big record. "How Could You" was moderately successful. But then there was no third single. He had many choices."

"Go!" was severely slept on and not pushed. "How Do I Breathe" was a moderate successful, followed by "Crying Out For Me" which was a big record for him. "Music For Love" wasn't pushed at all and then they moved on.

"DNA" came out and "Break Up" was his third biggest record and they decide to follow up with "Thinkin Bout You".....there were songs like "I Choose You".

Turning Point had 4 singles. Here I Go Again was an international single and Boom was the last but came off as Yeah reject video and all.

Harlem

Quote from: Lazarus on June 25, 2022, 05:25:31 PM

Turning Point had 4 singles. Here I Go Again was an international single and Boom was the last but came off as Yeah reject video and all.

!!!!!!!!!!

RAY7

Ppl are really piling on the Omarion hate train right now OMG

Scott.

Quote from: Lazarus on June 25, 2022, 05:25:31 PM

Never knew anything about a "Boom" video

BrandonBranlee

So 'I choose you' wasn't a single but has 30 million streams on spotify alone? This dudes catalog is amazing and his last album was good too.

Gilgamesh.

He got dropped by MMG too

Y'all remember this:

Freemala Harris

Quote from: break minha alma 🙅🏾 on June 27, 2022, 12:29:11 PM
Quote from: RAY7 on June 27, 2022, 11:15:07 AM
Ppl are really piling on the Omarion hate train right now OMG

f
F
F

G
G
F
F

F
G
G
G
G
G

Jesus

I've never seen a verzuz backfire like this

Usually the gors nostalgia owt and get a boost for their career

Not him being thrown even further into exile

Aalumeci.

Fbdhdh he shoulda took the L like a man.