Brandy's performing tonigtht at BET.

Started by Sovereign., June 26, 2022, 06:27:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

finish ha.

Capoeira: A Brazilian martial art that combines dance, acrobatics and spirituality.

Bish

Full Moon anniversary mess makes the most sense. Presented by Jack Harlow.

DrewBabyLove

STUNNA GOD

Seven

Quote from: Bish on June 26, 2022, 07:16:23 PM
Full Moon anniversary mess makes the most sense. Presented by Jack Harlow.

That would be hilariously genius

STUNNA GOD

June 26, 2022, 07:22:17 PM #21 Last Edit: June 26, 2022, 07:22:28 PM by Georgina Sparks
You know what.... I can see Harlow bringing her on stage. It's the BET Awards and it would be cute/funny. He gives me that tea.

Ulysses

Sooo is she? Or isn't she? I need to know if I'm watching or not 

rosone1

Quote from: Ulysses on June 26, 2022, 07:35:15 PM
Sooo is she? Or isn't she? I need to know if I'm watching or not
Right  :plzstop:

finish ha.

June 26, 2022, 07:40:27 PM #24 Last Edit: June 26, 2022, 07:41:05 PM by break minha alma 🙅🏾
i find it hard to believe they'd put ghan on the show without announcing it like at all.

is there actual confirmation of some sort or are we doing one of those imaginative teas that GHan always gets dragged for in the end even tho she had nothing to do with leading the gorls on

sdsdssd
Capoeira: A Brazilian martial art that combines dance, acrobatics and spirituality.

Seven

Bish

Quote from: break minha alma 🙅🏾 on June 26, 2022, 07:40:27 PM
i find it hard to believe they'd put ghan on the show without announcing it like at all.

is there actual confirmation of some sort or are we doing one of those imaginative teas that GHan always gets dragged for in the end even tho she had nothing to do with leading the gorls on

sdsdssd
Jodeci is performing and they didn't announce that either.

Steffon

Sonja just went live with Syrai and Silent in the audience  :flamebroiled:

finish ha.

June 26, 2022, 07:46:26 PM #28 Last Edit: June 26, 2022, 07:46:44 PM by break minha alma 🙅🏾
Quote from: Bish on June 26, 2022, 07:44:24 PM
Quote from: break minha alma 🙅🏾 on June 26, 2022, 07:40:27 PM

sdsdssd
Jodeci is performing and they didn't announce that either.
its on the website

sdffdssfdfds

i made a thread yesterday with confirmed acts

http://www.brandysource.net/index.php?topic=107039

i hope this is true and im tuning in anyway but i wont get too too hype

Summertime

She must be performing with Jack Harlow.  Her whole family is there.