BRANDY

Abcd

Luxury

tigernathan

This is like pt. 2 of DYKWYH

the knock ommmm

MAY

Quote from: r on January 05, 2016, 11:21:35 PM
Brandy is back in full effect for 2016. In addition to starring in her own TV series ?Zoe Ever After,? which premiered earlier tonight on BET, the R&B powerhouse returns with a brand new song called ?Beggin & Pleadin.? Over the bluesy track, produced by Pop & Oak and co-written by Brandy and Kirby Lauren, Brandy lays down some soulful vocals that will have you saying amen.

BLOGS ARE GETTING IN.

COME ON!!!!!!!!!!!!

martian

A friend desribed this as a star records/shania/future mashup

I hear it :flamebroiled:

Vonc2002

Quote from: r on January 05, 2016, 11:21:35 PM
Brandy is back in full effect for 2016. In addition to starring in her own TV series ?Zoe Ever After,? which premiered earlier tonight on BET, the R&B powerhouse returns with a brand new song called ?Beggin & Pleadin.? Over the bluesy track, produced by Pop & Oak and co-written by Brandy and Kirby Lauren, Brandy lays down some soulful vocals that will have you saying amen.

BLOGS ARE GETTING IN.
PEN THE TRACK THEN BRANDY!!!!!!!!!
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

Bigmacthawoppa

BRANretha BARRINOrwood you fckn bitch WTF is this?!?!  :plzstop: :flamebroiled:

I absolutely cannot take. I'm stompin around this house in my underwears barefoot slingin my iPad for fckn FILTH. I feel like I'm in tha gots dam bayou fightin alligators for muh man  :flamebroiled: :flamebroiled: :flamebroiled: :flamebroiled:

Vonc2002

Quote from: MΛΥDΛΥ on January 05, 2016, 11:21:47 PM
I honestly didn't think she had this in her. I am so impressed.
!!!!!!!!!!
I am CONSTANTLY surprised by what this woman can do vocally, ugh
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

VirgoMind

I can't stop listening!!!!!!!!!! Omf hdhehshe

FINE.

martian

Brandy finally gave those straight backwoods vocals we've been dying for lol

Luxury

Omg I didn't even here the knock STORM in until I put on my headphones omffff

:stressed:

MosDef