New Brandy music (Beggin' and Pleadin')

Started by Steffon, January 05, 2016, 10:36:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

RatherBe

BranLover

Biiiiiitch this Ray Charles Cosby show vocal! :loose2when:

Luxury

Quote from: Francois Lite on January 06, 2016, 12:07:52 AM
THE VOCAL PERFECTION!!! Ugh! She is SININGGGGGGGGGG! I just cant get over the fact that she is giving this on a track. Ugh, I just needed a whistle note and I'd be cremated.

No shade but for some reason I was waiting on the Bb5 :plzstop: :plzstop: :plzstop:

She was throwing everything else in there  :dead:

Vonc2002

This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

Palladium

Quote from: .betterwiseup on January 05, 2016, 11:58:59 PM
[instagram]
[/instagram]
QuotethelilmoshowMy GYOD!!! This is a straight CUT up cuz this damn @4everbrandy singssssssss like NO OTHER!! Goodnight on this GOODT NOTE!!!! 😍😍😍😍

C'mon!!!

FRANCE

Quote from: Luxury on January 06, 2016, 12:16:04 AM
Quote from: Francois Lite on January 06, 2016, 12:07:52 AM
THE VOCAL PERFECTION!!! Ugh! She is SININGGGGGGGGGG! I just cant get over the fact that she is giving this on a track. Ugh, I just needed a whistle note and I'd be cremated.

No shade but for some reason I was waiting on the Bb5 :plzstop: :plzstop: :plzstop:

She was throwing everything else in there  :dead:

Right.  :plzstop: Adore this woman!

Phantom

I'm on this fuckin floor at the thought of a whistle note on this song jcjjjjjjj

DrewBabyLove

I don't know if this is a single or if this music from the EP...

Young

tigernathan

Quote from: .betterwiseup on January 05, 2016, 11:58:59 PM
[instagram]
[/instagram]
QuotethelilmoshowMy GYOD!!! This is a straight CUT up cuz this damn @4everbrandy singssssssss like NO OTHER!! Goodnight on this GOODT NOTE!!!! 😍😍😍😍

Yessss sangers, CONGREGATE!!

FINE.

Yeah where would a whistle note fit on this

FRANCE

Some of ya'll read too much into my posts. It's kinda obv' that I'm just stanning and going awf. Calm the hell down. :kii: Yea, the song don't need no whistle note. She was just going AWF so much I was like, damn, what else you got? That's all Im tryna say.