',sc,'sc
',sc',

',

'GIVE ME!!!!!!!!!

Herb.

im really here teary eyed
so proud of u ghan :stressed:

VirgoMind

I wanna hear every  song from those jam sessions ugh. !!!!

brocka4life

Quote from: Herbie on January 06, 2016, 12:31:56 AM
THIS is what i am talking about. DIRECTION.
wat is she singing about this alber?

i kept saying that she definitely needed a vision and direction for this project.
Two Eleven was cute and all I lived i bopped i cried......but this here...this????? :uhh:
no more recording cute songs and putting them togehter and calling it an album.

she's about to snatch wigs again.
and is already reminding the gorls of how innovative she is, and important she is to music.
and we're only one song in. :plzstop: :plzstop: :plzstop:

This is Artistic Expression.

I've felt over the last few eras that people have been giving her songs that they thought "sounded" like Brandy. But Brandy, as Kelly Price stated, is a trailblazer. She is here to change the game time and time again.

Beggin, pleading, hopin and wishin

hewritez

The placement of everything on this is just fucking perfect.

It's so...LIVELY.

Like I'm engaged from start to finish.  :ohwow:

cracjw

Thats it, she is now Bishop Brandy! Take me too church or somewhere south, just take me Bishop Brandy!

FRANCE

Quote from: Herbie on January 06, 2016, 12:31:56 AM
THIS is what i am talking about. DIRECTION.
i kept asking...
wat is she singing about this alber?

i kept saying that she definitely needed a vision and direction for this project.
Two Eleven was cute and all I lived i bopped i cried......but this here...this????? :uhh:
no more recording cute songs and putting them togehter and calling it an album.

she's about to snatch wigs again.
and is already reminding the gorls of how innovative she is, and important she is to music.
and we're only one song in. :plzstop: :plzstop: :plzstop:

I really wouldn't mind her reinventing her sound and doing something totally different sound-wise. And like u said, she has something to say this time around. Two Eleven was all about creating hit records and good R&B songs that ended up not being very cohesive. I'm excited for her new project and I hope sonically she'll continue to give us a fresh sound and showcase of a different side vocally.

Herb.

i so wasn;t expecting this direction.... :dead:

she seemed so "woo! hey guys! happy! new life! divine timing! recording coldplay covers :ohwow: !!! :cheerup: "

bitch.......

thats right, get down in those fucking trenches and handle ur unfinished business and your incomplete draggings bitch . :omgwatshappening:

Ulysses

I can not describe how I'm feeling right now!! I can't get over this. This SONG! This vocal! The classic brandy backgrounds with a twist!! Hrurjfntjdjskwjdjs

Kaeli.

garlic

the structure of the song reminds me of...

:ohwow: :ohwow: :ohwow: :ohwow:

Rxxf

BRANDY