New Brandy music (Beggin' and Pleadin')

Started by Steffon, January 05, 2016, 10:36:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

GYNandTONIC

January 06, 2016, 12:46:32 AM #510 Last Edit: January 06, 2016, 12:46:54 AM by GYNandTONIC
I dont usually jump to conculsions, but I think this may be bigger than she might anticipate. By the morning tons of celebs are gonna speak of it. The blogs will eat it up.

She should just be prepared in case she may have to throw it on itunes and send to radio. She might even want to run into a photo booth in case this needs the single treatment.

hewritez

This is what MUSIC needs now.

I haven't been able to say that about Bran's music for a while. It's always been what the FANS need.

THIS.

is.

IT.

Rxxf

i love how the song is only 2:47
perfect
it leaves you wanting to repeat over and over
BRANDY

cracjw

OMG, how am I supposed to go to bed with this out there in the universe! Queen knows I have a 7am meeting, I'm gonna be walking up there looking a strait FOOL with no sleep!

Rxxf

i'm so conflicted.
i have a meeting tomorrow morning too!
:kii:
and i just can't seem to go to sleep.
the fuck.
:dead:
BRANDY

FRANCE

Quote from: r on January 06, 2016, 12:49:22 AM
i love how the song is only 2:47
perfect
it leaves you wanting to repeat over and over

Yea, and its true to the music at that time. Songs were really short during that era.

FRANCE

Bitch, Bran needs to officially release this. I can see this getting a Grammy nom for R&B Vocal Performance. And the Grammys love a throwback R&B sound.

Seven

Quote from: GYNandTONIC on January 06, 2016, 12:46:32 AM
I dont usually jump to conculsions, but I think this may be bigger than she might anticipate. By the morning tons of celebs are gonna speak of it. The blogs will eat it up.

She should just be prepared in case she may have to throw it on itunes and send to radio. She might even want to run into a photo booth in case this needs the single treatment.

THIS!!! Agreed!

RatherBe

January 06, 2016, 12:58:37 AM #522 Last Edit: January 06, 2016, 01:02:16 AM by AjBeenOn
im just gonna trust her to handle this song correctly... this song is too much of bomb to just throw it out and pay it dust.

BranLover

Everything was done right tonight! I'm very pleased with her.

GYNandTONIC

Ill say if people still yapping about this come Sun. she needs to send to radio.

Let it play out a bit & see how its recieved. But she better grab this opportunity and make a damn video.

P.S. I know Solange and Bey are somewhere getting their ULTIMATE life!!!!!