New Brandy music (Beggin' and Pleadin')

Started by Steffon, January 05, 2016, 10:36:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

RekeRig

Omggggggg first of all :uhh: I have NEVER. These 1940's jukebox backgrounds sddssss

But page 2 has me SCREAMING. Romero's casual comments at first ...  "Oh ok this from last year lol"!

Then all of a sudden: BITCH!!!! Scrennfnfmnfnff

ᴴᴼᵀᴾᴵᴺᴷ

BITCHHHHHHH

This cover>>>

This SULTRY throwback mess! Cmon BRAN. This is IT.

demitri.petty

Y'all Brandy recorded this almost a year and a half ago! I love this song though!!

Vonc2002

Quote from: demitri.petty on January 06, 2016, 02:48:58 AM
Y'all Brandy recorded this almost a year and a half ago! I love this song though!!

f
Yea, we know
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

4everSLAYanafan

January 06, 2016, 02:50:48 AM #560 Last Edit: January 06, 2016, 02:52:09 AM by 4everRayanafan
l;fkgvrtbmi OMFG! Queen has arrived!...You F-ing fans better have her trending tomorrow, Some of you did all this bitching and moaning  and shit talking about her releasing some new music. You betta STAN the fuck out in the Am and get #Brandybegginandpleadin into these social media post!! <3  
              :flamebroiled:

Herb.

Quote from: Vonc2002 on January 06, 2016, 02:50:44 AM
Quote from: demitri.petty on January 06, 2016, 02:48:58 AM

f
Yea, we know
///////

a lot of mess that's released by artists is recorded over the course of a year or two or even three.

the fact that it's being released in full in this manner , on this day in alignment with the premiere of Zoe is great reason to celebrate..the era is clearly upon us

Marilyn

THIS IS AMAZINGING  :uhh: :uhh: :uhh:

YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS BRAN.

rosone1

Wow.Totally unexpected sound from her.Love how controlled her voice is as she glides through the verses.And that run at 2:00....

Marilyn

Quote from: Phantom on January 05, 2016, 10:44:16 PM
OMG why is she singing like this :uhh: where did it come from? Im shaking

!!!!!  I'm screaming.

Marilyn

3ekfjhgbsnjqwu3eytrfgdhswneryftgiuyrhewnb3ge4rhtjgohiuthrebwv2g34yr5ty

She is fucking SANGING.

monk al-taqi

this has to be the best track this bitch has ever recorded :uhh:

"Trust in God is worth everything that is precious and the path to every goal which is high and sublime."

Marilyn

Sovereign.

I've played this shit 42 x's tonight.  :loose2when:

Scott.

I was on the way home from work CRUISING like I was in the back of a fucking church bus going to a holy convention.

SANG AND CUSS FOR DEAR LIFE MFER!!!!!!!