New Brandy music (Beggin' and Pleadin')

Started by Steffon, January 05, 2016, 10:36:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Angel In Disguise

The people are ready.  Every where I look on social media it's "where can I buy?"

Wtv

they should put it on itunes for sure. Even if its not an official single, but a fans gift, they could taste the waters with an itunes release, to see how the support is currently.

Young

Trubran

I have no words, but like everyone else is saying, I hope this catches on just because of what we have here. Definitely a game changer! Can someone share with me their mp.3 rip please. The youtube converter has been on lock all morning. Appreciate it :)

GLOCK

Quote from: Tijobr on January 06, 2016, 11:45:09 AM
they should put it on itunes for sure. Even if its not an official single, but a fans gift, they could taste the waters with an itunes release, to see how the support is currently.
They probably have to get the sample cleared first

DVDDY.

Quote from: inluvwitbran on January 06, 2016, 10:09:13 AM
Quote from: Ulysses on January 06, 2016, 09:59:45 AM
Quote from: Saturn. on January 06, 2016, 09:51:52 AM
dssd

I know she's saying "I'm begging and pleading, hoping and wishing"
Yeah, "I'm beggin and pleading, hoping and wishin for...." a couple sites put the lyrics as "...wishin for change". But that is not what I am hearing.
its "beggin and pleading hopin and wishin WONT YA"
then "fuh GIVE MEEEeee"

Yea I hear "won't cha" too

Wtv

what do u mean with cleared?

they need approval? I didnt even know they used a sample, even if the sound was familiar, but there are plenty of tracks with that type of production, so I thought it was all original

BranLover

Quote from: Angel In Disguise on January 06, 2016, 10:38:44 AM
I keep hearing "Night Time is the Right Time" and seeing Rudy lip-sync on The Cosby Show every time she sangs "Forgive Me!"

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

All I think about hearing this song.

DrewBabyLove

Quote from: Tijobr on January 06, 2016, 12:05:28 PM
what do u mean with cleared?

they need approval? I didnt even know they used a sample, even if the sound was familiar, but there are plenty of tracks with that type of production, so I thought it was all original

You have to get a sample cleared before you can sell your single with the sample on it.

But I dont hear any samples in this song.

Zankou.