New Brandy music (Beggin' and Pleadin')

Started by Steffon, January 05, 2016, 10:36:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

lovechild

FIRST OFF THIS IS FUCKING INSANE!!! EPIC!!!!! i cannot stop listening, THIS is how that girl from mississippi singing her face off in church is supposed to sound like all grown up. NOW the lyrics... to me it feels like BRANDY is actually admitting that SHE is the one who did ryan wrong ( im beggin and pleading, forgive ME ) ( i know i did my wrong, i know i did my dirt)..so it looks like she actually did him wrong but feels terrible about it and is begging him to come back , at the same time shes like if you leave, then this marriage is over ! she talks about kicking him out ( even took your key ) , so even tho its very aggressive and usually its the man messing up but brandy is doing something completely new here and saying hey i fucked up, but i miss you, come back , dont leave me...then ofcourse she gets a little cocky saying hey...i got a few niggas that would love to be with me so are you sure youre gonna do this?? its SUPER DOPE!!!!!! so many layers to this song. I am in LOVE!!! I haven't felt like this about a brandy SINGLE since WAU... she usually saves these gems for the album. now this is SOULFUL & current///anybody peep how she is singing the hook like old school baby bran? like what the fuck

yummy

Quote from: GYNandTONIC on January 06, 2016, 12:46:32 AM
I dont usually jump to conculsions, but I think this may be bigger than she might anticipate. By the morning tons of celebs are gonna speak of it. The blogs will eat it up.

She should just be prepared in case she may have to throw it on itunes and send to radio. She might even want to run into a photo booth in case this needs the single treatment.

Well, the first part of this post happened  :ohwow:

Wonder if the second part will too  :young:

yummy

Phantom

Gilgamesh.

Quote from: RIG on January 06, 2016, 01:30:24 PM
Quote from: Saturn. on January 06, 2016, 09:51:52 AM
dssd

I know she's saying "I'm begging and pleading, hoping and wishing"
i hear "bitch" and "bitches" all in the backgrounds too :kii:

nnnnnnnnn

da fuck

Gilgamesh.

Normally I would not be here for this vocal on the album but I dunno guys, i'm starting to reconsider  :cheerup:

RekeRig

Quote from: Gilgamesh. on January 06, 2016, 02:42:00 PM
Quote from: RIG on January 06, 2016, 01:30:24 PM
Quote from: Saturn. on January 06, 2016, 09:51:52 AM
dssd

I know she's saying "I'm begging and pleading, hoping and wishing"
i hear "bitch" and "bitches" all in the backgrounds too :kii:

nnnnnnnnn

da fuck
omg Missy and Fantasia just favorited tweets begging for a Fantasia/Jazmine and Brandy collab produced by missy

👀👀👀👀

RekeRig

Quote from: Gilgamesh. on January 06, 2016, 02:43:38 PM
Normally I would not be here for this vocal on the album but I dunno guys, i'm starting to reconsider  :cheerup:
i think people will fume if it isn't

Maybe not all throughout of course, but omg people have been begging for her to let loose like this forever

Gilgamesh.

January 06, 2016, 02:45:21 PM #851 Last Edit: January 06, 2016, 02:45:46 PM by Gilgamesh.
I'm sorry the way she sings "beggeh an pleeadin, waiting and wishiiiin"

it's so hypnotic, it sounds Bluesy and Arabic at the same time :dead:

FINE.

Quote from: Gilgamesh. on January 06, 2016, 02:43:38 PM
!!!
LMFAO!

Zankou.

hgggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggjfgyugyv

Zankou.

the whole album should be filled with tunes like this TBH IMO BTW FYI