New Brandy music (Beggin' and Pleadin')

Started by Steffon, January 05, 2016, 10:36:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Phantom

Oh he threw some Bran shade and I just wanted to make sure I had the right down syndromed fag before I lashed :justabit:

Vonc2002

This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

JlovesB

Quote from: imaan. on January 06, 2016, 07:21:35 PM
[instagram]
[/instagram]

[instagram]
[/instagram]

Queen is back for real

22 years later and still booking!  I feel sorry for people who stan for these mediocre girls

Vonc2002

Quote from: Steffon on January 06, 2016, 07:06:48 PM
My thread went diamond and I was first!!! New Show, New Music, New Steffon. 2016 IS GOING TO BE GOOD TO ME
f
And the thread isn't even diamond  :uhh:
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

tigernathan

Quote from: dntunvme2 on January 06, 2016, 08:38:47 PM
I think a great visual would be

*start off with her in her room looking in the mirror putting on her zoe moon lipstick.
Song starts
*She's grabbing a bunch of his stuff like Jordans, hats, watches and etc. all while singing to the camera
Walks out of door to apartment at (.25 sec of the song)
her friends are outside waiting on her(Kelly Rowland Jazmine sullivan Angela Basset Solange and Keisha Epps)
They start walking down the street dressed in all black and Brandy is in White and Black
While walking down the street they start giving all his stuff to other dudes along the way to their destination

Cut to like a modern day juke joint like a kickback @(.48 sec of the song)
They push the door open and all walk in and it's some chick singing on the stage and Bran walks up muggin her and snatches the mic out her hand
Cut to some guy with his mouth open the chick that Brandy snatched the mic from runs up to him like WTF
(song at the chourse 1.12)
Bran is on stage singing her heart out while her friends are mouthing the background vocals. Cutting to various wide and close up shots.
*cutting back and forth between Brandy the guy and the girl Brandy snatched the mic from is trying to get his attention and he pushes her away.
*Brandy is on stage singing and during the wave me back part he's walking towards the stage. Various wide and close up shots.
*Brandy  jumps off the stage walks right past him and walks up to the girl grabs her hand and drops her ring in her hand and mouths he's all yours.
*Cut the the guy banging on the pounding on the door to the apartment she walked out of and a shot cuts to the bedroom and the vanity and the closet are empty, cut to another shot and Brandy and her friends are walking down the street with her stuff embracing.

d

tigernathan

yummy

My thread went diamond and I was first!!! New Show, New Music, New Steffon. 2016 IS GOING TO BE GOOD TO ME

dthfuyghfbfmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

brocka4life

listening to it, it'd be dope if the video was inspired by the Derek Blanks shoot she did a few years back but set in the era of the sound of the music. Hotel scene where she and the love interest are fightin. She crazy bipolar and got the knife to him and her or just her. Her walkin out the room dissheveld smokin a cig and waking off with her suitcase. Something dramatic happens. Their fight could start in a bar beforehand since everybody wants a juke joint or speak easy in the video it seems. Ok I'm done.

Steffon

Quote from: Vonc2002 on January 06, 2016, 09:31:26 PM
f

That's fine tho. But one thing you can't take from me is that I posted the first brandy song of 2016. I made history  :welllol:

Cowboy Nine

Quote from: Steffon on January 06, 2016, 09:59:58 PM
f

That's fine tho. But one thing you can't take from me is that I posted the first brandy song of 2016. I made history  :welllol:
b

Code Red: itsMista

f

Girl

FRANCE

f

:plzstop: :plzstop: :plzstop:

DrewBabyLove

Ok I want it as a single now! Played it for my family and they was all bopping!

:plzstop: